Chronicles of the Anorexic, the Heroin User and the Sex Addict

Addict One: The Girl with the Eating Disorder

                                                                   Adam's POV

I watch as she walks into the room, a vision of skin and bones. She just finished purging the food her mom made her eat. I shiver, knowing that she won't eat for three days now. She's way too pissed. Sure, she ate, but there would only be consequences. Her mom, Janesse, is always trying to help, but she can only do so much. 

She is my girlfriend, my lover, my everything.

She is a headcase.

"Hey baby." I smile at her as she cuddled up to me.

"How was lunch with your mother?" I ask her, fully knowing the answer.

"It was shit." She spews the sentence out like poison, "Why does she always  do this to me? She's such a bitch if I don't eat what she wants or look a certain way. It's my life. Fuck her."

I nodded, silently screaming inside as I watched her rage towards her mother. Janesse was only trying to help. She doesn't want to see her only daughter waste away like this. Nor do I want to see my girlfriend, once a vision of loveliness, die a death as shameful as starving oneself. 

"Maddi." I said, calming her down,"Can I get you anything to drink or eat? I can get you a glass of water and some celery or apple slices if you want." She barely eats, and when she does, it's something that she can easily run off. When she found out that celery technically had negative calories, she stocked up.

Her lips turned up, "Aw, baby, you know me so well. I'm stuffed though from lunch." She lays her head on my shoulder and closes her eyes.

I find it odd that she thinks I don't know about her purging. We live together in an apartment, one that is not very big. There are only two simple bedrooms. I can hear pretty much all that she does. Still, she seems to think that I am clueless.

Our third roommate, Emma walks in the door. It sounds strange, but even though I am with Maddi, and we are a couple, Emma fits in perfectly with us. She's never a third wheel. She completes us in a way, and we are all happy living together. She is Maddi's best friend, her only friend really, and to me, she is something that many people don't and shouldn't have.

Emma is beautiful. she's got this long, soft blonde hair that goes perfectly with her slim, hourglass figure. I know Maddi's always envied Emma's looks, but Maddi was once this beautiful too. If she had never started starving herself, her body would be perfect like Emmas.

"How was the party last night?" I asked casually, noticing that Maddi had fallen asleep.

"Well, you know me." She purred. She was still dressed in a short black, cutout dress. She was wearing her party clothes and it was four in the afternoon.

I grinned at her, "Did you score anything?" My hopes were lifting.

She rolled her eyes, "I scored both actually. He was a dealer. I pursued him into giving me an amount that he couldn't even afford to give."

I felt ecstatic, "Where is it?" My veins were pulsing, it had only been about five hours since my last shoot up, but I was craving more. My uses were becoming more and more frequent. Heroin seemed to fix everything in my head. It filled a void in my heart that love could never fix.

"You have to earn it." She smirks, sliding down her dress to change into a sweatshirt and jeans. I watch her, completely naked for a moment, except for a lacy, see through thong. Her breasts aren't very big, but they are round and perky. I wanted her so bad right now.