"sure, come on." bambam grinned, calling them as they walked back inside of bambam's house. 

--

"we are listening to high school musical music." bambam announced, hooking his phone up to his bluetooth speaker. once bambam started playing music, everyone jumped into the water, minus him and jackson. 

"hi welcome to chili's."jackson plopped down next to bambam, stretching out. 

"you can't quote your own vine." bambam snorted. 

"i just did." jackson grinned. 

"i won't hesitate, bitch." bambam grinned. 

"okay, first of all," 

"if you can quote your own vines, i can quote mine." 

"whatever." he rolled his eyes. 

"YOU GUYS THIS IS MY JAM!" jaebum jumped out of the water, and bambam grinned, turning the music up louder. bet on it from high school musical blasted from the bluetooth speaker and jaebum couldn't be happier. 

"YOU CAN BET ON IT, BET ON IT-" youngjae screeched from the water, and jaebum pointed at him, sitting down when it got to the slow part. he started mouthing the words, looking at the water intently. bambam quickly started recording him, holding back laughter. 

"-is believeeee~"  jaebum mouthed, then smacked the water, standing up and dancing. "i'm not gonna stop, not gonna stop till i get my shot!"  bambam stopped recording and everyone was laughing, and then jaebum jumped into the water. 

"BAMBAM GET IN THE WATER!" yugyeom screamed, and bambam quickly posted the video of jaebum to vine, setting his phone down and jumping in, grabbing one of the floating noodles. yugyeom swam over and grabbed the other end, blowing water into it, exploding it all over bambam's face. 

"YOU BITCH!" bambam coughed, flipping his hair back. "wait, do it again, for vine-" 

"oh, i get you." yugyeom grinned, getting ready. "jackson, please record this!" 

"okay~" jackson grinned, grabbing bambam's phone and going to vine. "ready!!" 

"cool." bambam grinned, and starting rubbing the noodle like a dick, then put his mouth on it. yugyeom blew water into the noodle and it exploded all over his face, making all their friends laugh. 

--

"i am cold, where the fuck is my towel!" bambam shivered, getting out of the pool. 

"in the pool." youngjae grinned, pointing towards the towel that floated in the pool. bambam glared at his friends and plopped down on the cement, shivering and curling his knees into his chest. yugyeom rolled his eyes and plopped down next to him, throwing his towel at the shivering boy. 

bambam blushed a bit, but grabbed the towel nonetheless, wrapping it around himself and muttering a soft 'thanks' to him. 

"look at that couple.." mark sighed dreamily, and jackson snorted. 

"aw, so cute~" youngjae said sarcastically, and jaebum sighed happily. 

"HEY, YOU TWO SHOULD KISS!" jinyoung shouted, jaebum gasping and throwing his flip flop at him. 

"it was supposed to be natural, bro!" jaebum muttered. bambam turned red and kicked at the water, making yugyeom grin. 

"you're blushing, do you want me to kiss you?" yugyeom grinned more, and bambam smacked his chest. 

"no! ugh, it's hot, i'm going back inside." bambam muttered, taking his phone and stomping back into his house. 

"what, you really think they're gonna kiss on their own?" jinyoung scoffed when the group all turned and glared at him. 

"um, i have a girlfriend." yugyeom said, and everyone scoffed. 

"whatever, whatever." jaebum sighed, and everyone made a circle. 

"whatever?" yugyeom scoffed. "ugh, tell bambam i went home." yugyeom muttered, stomping back home. bambam trudged back down the stairs in a pair of shorts and a shirt, bumping into yugyeom. 

"where are you going?" bambam furrowed his eyebrows.

"home.." yugyeom said awkwardly, trying to avoid looking at bambam's legs. 

"why?" 

"i have a.. headache?" 

"stop lying, i'm your best friend, i can see right through you." bambam deadpanned, making yugyeom sigh, and quickly thing of something else. 

"my mom wants me to do chores." 

"whatever, if you wanna leave, just go." bambam sighed, turning away and walking back up the stairs to his room. "you didn't have to make anything up, if you want to see your girlfriend it's okay." 

"okay.." yugyeom scratched the back of his neck, trudging out of his house and closing the front door softly. 

"wh- why did you just let him leave?" jackson asked in surprise, and bambam looked at his group of friends confused. 

"he wanted to.." 

"go get him!" youngjae ushered towards the door, and everyone nodded. 

"um, i have no idea what romance movie you're living in, but this isn't one of them." bambam muttered, and mark pouted, along with the rest of the group. 

"but bam-" 

"he's got a girlfriend, he's straight, how do you not understand this?" the youngest said annoyed, and jaebum grinned, watching as bambam walked up the stairs. 

"bambam likes yugyeom." he said quietly. the group just chuckled darkly.