OᑎE

this is all unedited and from 2018 so I apologise for any mistakes!! ill most likely rewrite these chapters !

::::::::::::

Warm sand sank between my toes with every step, bare feet burning from the sensation. The townspeople had their eyes on me in curiosity, most likely aware of my identity. I passed a bar that secured that thought, my wanted poster pasted on the quest board.

The sand felt nostalgic to me, like the times on Dadan's island that I would spend running away from Garp. I was garbed in something simple to accommodate for the heat. A pair of shorts and half-shirt.

An advertisement for a book store peaked my interest. I started my journey to the marketplace, settled on the other side of the island. My arrival was met with the greeting of fire, pirates raiding the stores. How the town up the road didn't hear it, I would never know.

There was debris that flew by me every few steps. People were smacking into my shoulders as they ran away from the harboured market. 

My lip twitched back in a scowl as I beheld the crew themselves. They had a woman by her hair, sword pointed at her chin.

"Pricks." I ground my canines together, running towards them with unknown motive. This wouldn't end pretty.

A man with broad shoulders turned his weapon toward me. "Hey, pretty lady." I sucked my lips in, watching him throw the woman away in new found disinterest. She fled.

"You lookin' for a strong man?" He said in an alluring voice.

I huffed in disbelief. "Let's just get this over with." With my devil fruit power, I flexed the knuckled in my fingers and felt as my talons unsheathed themselves. I had a zoan fruit.

"T-That's Sinner!! I heard she can turn into a ghidorah!" Not quite, I thought. The man who announced me had already admitted defeat with the dropping of his weapons.

"Glad you know who I am." I said. My body jerked forward as black, feathered wings grew from my back. Starting from my shoulder blades and expanding into the air.

"Shit!" They all yelled. I huffed and brought my hand down on them, my long nails tearing into the backs of the men. I cancelled out their screams with the civilians and reminded myself what I was doing was for the better.

Once I was done with them I went around the island and killed the rest. There were only about a dozen, though still enough to start a problem in my book.

I stood in the center of all the chaos. People were still screaming and trying to escape the fire, but my number one priority was in front of me, marine ships.

I quickly let my nails turn back to normal, my wings disappearing with them.

My eyes scanned slowly over the admiral that had come. Smoker. As they docked and started filing off of the boat, I took out two daggers from my thigh belts.

Smoker spotted me almost immediately, stalking over to me with over a dozen marines behind him. I noticed a smirk on his features as the whites of his eyes came into view, two cigars set at the curve of his lips.

"F/N, or should I call you Sinner now?" he said. Smoker knew to keep his distance, so I was relieved when he stopped a few meters away.

"Neither. You don't deserve to call my by my name." I spit back. "Now now, I only came here to help these poor people. But it seems you already have. Though, I truly am sorry, I have to arrest you now." he said as he pulled out his sea-stone sword.