Relationships (Part 1)

Hello my dear readers!

Please note - this imagine is a departure from my normal imagines. That being said - I hope you enjoy!

 That being said - I hope you enjoy!

"You know I just want the connection. Not the sex. Though sex would be nice. Does that make sense?" you ask your friend, Sasha, sitting next to him on his bed.

"Yes, it makes perfect sense," he answers you.

"Why is it so hard for me to find that someone to be with?" you lament.

He gives your shoulder a push with his own, bigger shoulder. "You'll find that someone. Give it time," he consoles you.

You sigh and lay your head on his shoulder. "I'm tired. I should get going."

Sasha wraps his arm around your shoulders. "Stay."

Leaning into him, you murmur your agreement. You lay your head on his shoulder, your hand over his heart as he pulls you onto the bed. Settling in, he interlaces his fingers with yours over his heart. Soon you are asleep. Sasha is still awake, thinking. Coming to a decision, he smiles to himself and he squeezes your hand and closes his eyes, succumbing to sleep.

You awake to the sound of a heart beating steady under your ear. You feel the rise and fall of a chest under your cheek. You feel a hand over your own. Smiling to yourself, you snuggle closer. Hearing a soft murmur, the arm around your shoulder squeezes you closer, content.

You stay like this for a few moments more and then realize you have to get up. Nature calls. Disentangling yourself from Sasha you head towards the bathroom. Finishing your ablutions, you exit the bathroom. Seeing Sasha sitting up on the bed, you grin at him. "Hey," you greet him.

"Hey," he smiles back at you.

"Thanks for letting me crash last night. I really appreciate it. I don't think I would have been able to drive home even if I wanted to. Emotional hangover," you joke.

Sasha looks at you seriously, "No problem. I'll always be there for you."

Your smile slips a little bit. Biting your lip, you offer, "I'm going to make breakfast, what do you want?"

"How about a full breakfast? We'll make it together," he suggests.

You nod your agreement and head towards the kitchen, Sasha trailing behind you. Stopping in the kitchen you feel arms wrap around you from behind. Sasha holds you close, rubbing his cheek along yours. "It's going to be okay, you know? You'll find what you are looking for. I promise."

Turning into his embrace, you sniffle a little. "Damn, just when I thought I had a handle on it."

Sasha tightens his hold on you, rubbing his hand up and down your back.