15 Chapter 15

After Christmas and everything else, we were back in college. And it started perfect some dates some laughter, heated make out sessions, but now I can't get in Sam's dorm because he has locked me out while he is suffering from his depression, which got worse the minute we got back at school. I sigh. "Sammy, please let me in I want to help." I mumble again for the umpteenth time. All of the sudden I'm pushed out the way and when I look up I can see Jo, her hand is stretched out and she is smiling brightly. "Take it go in there huggle him to death!" She pushes the palm of her hand flat against my chest and I can feel the outline of a key. I smile, well more like smirk and take it. "Thanks!" I quickly unlock Sam's door and run into his bedroom. "Sammy!" I shout before I open the door, looking through his room I see a lot of blankets covering his huge frame and I quickly get some drinks and foods and place them around him. Crawling into his bed and placing Sam between my legs I smile as he mummers something.

"Gabriel." I flinch at the use of my full name. "What are you doing here..?" He mumbles and I smile and begin to play with his hair. "I know you are in a bad place right now, but I will not let you suffer from this alone. I already got the extra key from Jo and snacks and drinks right here." He snuggles closer to me and I smile when he pushes his head into my chest. "You have a lot more muscle than you used to, kinda miss it..." He trails off and I smile.

"Wanna talk about what is going through your head?" He simply nods and I slide a bit lower in his bed. "It's just that currently I'm at school for law but I'm so utterly uninterested... It feels like I'm stuck in this whole and I can't get out of it." I still a bit at that, knowing the feeling as panic I sigh and pull him closer to me. "I know Sammich, but if you're so uninterested why don't you take some after classes and see if something else 'tickles ya fancy'" I say the last bit in a fake English accent. He snorts a little and nods. "You know Gabe." I smile at the nick name. "When did you get so smart..?" He sounds a little sleepy. "Sleep Sammich."

When he falls asleep I get my phone and snack on some popcorn. I go through every after school class I find and sign Sam up for some of them, I smile when I get an email immediately and forward them to Sam. I text Jo if she has any more ideas to get Sam out of his hole and she said that some vitamins and different exercises are good for body and mind. I smile and order some shit online and place a kiss on his head. Letting my eyes droop a bit I smile to myself and let sleep take over.

-

When I wake up I can feel Sam shifting and see that he is on his phone looking through his emails. "Morning Sammich." I mumble and kiss his head. "Hey Gabey." He furrows his brows and I let out a chuckle. "Babe, why did you sign me up for these?" I place myself next to him and snuggle into his chest. "You opened up, but I know for a fact that you were not gonna find time for this. Soo I did it for you." He looks at me with a small smile and watering eyes. I quickly panic and wipe away his tears. "D-Did I d do something wrong?!" I quickly ask and he shakes his head.

"No! Babe, Gabe, I just didn't know you cared that much.." He trails off and I hit him playfully on his chest and quickly kiss him deeply. "You listen up you moose! I love you!" A shiver runs down my spine when I notice what I said, seeing Sam's eyes light up as if I just offered a chicken salad makes me feel like I said the right thing. "Don't you ever think that I wouldn't do anything for you. I would even embarrass myself if you were angry with me for some reason! I know that you're unhappy and I'm gonna do everything in my power to change that!" He smiles and kisses me again. "I love you too Munch-kin." I smile at the nick name and snuggle closer.

We just decided to put on a movie, Sam let me know that he still felt a little down but that it went away for like 10%. Watching cast-away I cry with the sad parts and Sam smiles at that. "You really are a sab!" Sam teases and I smile. "Kali never let me watch this after I started shouting 'WILSON!' every time I heard the name." Sam laughs at that and I smile knowing that he got a little better. "You wanna order some real food?" I look him in the eye and he sighs but nods. "Yeah sure but at least-" "Get a salad of some sort with it.." I finish the sentence for him and he smiles and nods, I get out my phone and order some pizza and one of their salads with it. (A Greek one because my love for feta is worse than my love for coffee. And coffee is my addictions I'm writing this in a Starbucks before school!) and crawl out from under the covers, or at least I try because Sam latches on to me like he is an octopus. "Sammy I have to get out of bed to get the food." He just pulls me closer and I laugh. "But I need my teddy to snuggle with!" He mumbles a bit and he sounds tired. "I'll be back in about 15 minutes." I kiss his forehead gently and he let's go. Before I walk out of the room he mumbles "I love you Munch-kin." And I smile walking towards the beginning of the campus to wait for the food.