3 Chapter 3

"AH SHI—THAKI MUSHROOM" I heard somebody say as I walked into someone. I looked down to see an old friend.. "Gabe..?" He looked up at me while rubbing his head, propping his legs so he sat like a pretzel. Since when does Gabe attend this college.? "Oh hiya Samsquatch!" He chirped happily. I sighed as I remembered that he was really hyper, "Since when do you go to this college?" I asked as I gathered some of his papers sneaking a look at some of his drawings.. "Since 3 years.." He snatched the paper from my hands and quickly put them in his bag. "So still big on the studying law thing?" He looked at me with puppy eyes. I put out my hand for him to take and as he did I scratched the back of my neck. "Uhh yeah kinda, it is harder than I thought.. Thought about switching but dad is kinda big on the idea of having a lawyer in the family buisniss." I said while just standing there rather awkwardly.

"Yeah I can see that, my room mate is also in law and almost done so I can tell you it get's worse." He let out a little chuckle at my confused face. "So quick question now that I know that you're here and props following art classes, do you still use the same number?" I ask with a shy look. "Uhh yeah, also I really gotta go so..." He quickly grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down his number "Just in case you lost the previous one.." He gave me the paper and ran off, letting me stare at a hyper active small adult who just raced past everyone. I looked down at the paper and let out a small contend sigh. I thought back at the time that I met Gabriel...

"C'mon Sammy you gotta come with us before we leave to our new aparment.." I heard Dean say while dragging me to the front yard where his beloved car was. "Yeah yeah I know but you're sure dad is okay with being alone?" With me leaving for college in 2 years Dean running off with his boyfriend of 2 years. "Yeah he'll be fine he has someting going on with one of my old teachers of college." I laughed at this because when I turned to our dad's car he was kissing the women on the cheek, rose blushes creeping up on his face like he was 16 again. We arrived at the car waving a quick goodbye to our dad and heading off to the small diner. Our dad was the best, after mom died when I was 6 months old he started working more, he was always gone but when he had enough money to pay for our future he was always at home. When we arrived at the small diner I saw Castiël's car. We walked to the car and than I saw Castiël and another guy talking they were laughing and joking around. "Heya Cas!" Dean said as he walked up to his partner and kissed him. "Goodmorning Dean." They smiled contently and then turned to us. "Sammy this is Gabriel. Cas's older bother.. I mean brother." He said poking Gabriel with a mock smile on his face. "Hey Sam." He said while sticking out his hand I took it and shook it smiling while looking in his eyes. "Hey Gabriel." After introductions we went inside to eat....

I smiled at the thought and then remembered that I had a class and hurried away.

---------------------------------------------------

After my reunion with the moose I hurried away following the path to the shop and getting what I needed in 5 minutes. After that I hurried away to my dorm, dropping off the new art stuff and quickly changing my shirt for a clean one. After I was all nice again I hurried towards Kali's dorm, hoping that she wouldn't notice that I took 5 minutes longer. I knocked on the door taking a deep breath and holding it. When the door opened I let out a shaky breath as I looked Kali over. She was dressed nicely, like she always was, and somehow it did nothing to me.. Even tho her outfit was a bit skimpy and see-through I sighed and pushed passed her.

"Oh wow rude." Kali said as she closed the door "Not even gonna mention that I look nice?!" She had a tone in her voice which told me if I wanted to not have a fight today that I better complimented her and well, right now. "Yeah you look stunning." Like always.. I took an beer from the fridge and sat down on the couch. She swayed over to me and sat on the coffee table. "Kali dear, i'm not in the mood.." I said while looking at my phone, a small smile playing on my face as I read an text.

{Unknown: Hey Gabe it is me, Sam, just letting you know this is my number..}

It was so awkward and so cute that I couldn't stop smiling. I heard a huff coming from Kali as she walked around the dorm. Talking to her room mate, I tuned her out and responded to the text.

{Tricksterr: Well hello there Sammich.}

I chuckled at the nick name and it didn't take long for Sam to text me back.

{Sammich: Really Gabe, Sammich? Well doesn't matter I have class any ways.}

{Tricksterr: Well shouldn't you be doing that instead of texting me, I mean I am amazing so I get it, can't stay away from something so sweet!}

{Sammich: Yeah right Gabe, nah just taking a break, this class is endless!}

I went to respond but when I tried to type my phone was pulled away from me. "Hey! Give that back!" I got up and tried my best to look angry. "Sammich? As in Sam Winchester?" She had a disgusted look on her face while looking at me. I heard a shriek coming from the other room and than something like a closet falling over, ouch. "Yeah he is an old friend I ran into him again today. That is why I was late.." I added that last bit a bit fast to make sure she might half heard it. "Hmm well why has this Sam got more attention than your girlfriend" I looked over to her and sighed. "Kali please give me my phone back. I'm just catching up with him.." She scoffed and threw my phone at me "Well if you want to catch up so badly you may as well leave!" She nearly shouted before dragging me to the door. I sighed, drama queen. I walked back to my dorm and got my phone out re reading the message and starting to type.

{ Tricksterr: So my GF just kicked me out of her dorm cus I was texting you.}

I smiled stupidly before getting a respond

{Sammich: I didn't know you had a girlfriend, sounds kinda weird that she kicked you out.}

{Tricksterr: Yeah her name is Kali, she can be a real bitch sometimes. Also question would you like to hang out say... Tomorrow around 12 my classes end at 11.}

It took a while to get a response but I was happy with the answer nonetheless.

{Sammich: Yeah sure we can do something fun!}

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I hope you liked.

So yeah hope you liked it ( you already said that ) Yeah I know brain shhh.

Peace out my Unicorns!

And never fear Satan's here.