Chapter 11: Not an angel but a devil

Start from the beginning

Wow now I got curious. I wonder who is that other tribe?

"Well I can maybe help you on defeating the beast." 

d•-•b -----> chief

He looks like he's trying to hold his laughter. Oh don't you dare underestimate a little child!

"Wait just a second chief!" I took my phone and typed minotaur on Google.

"Might I ask what is that strange device?" Chief said.

"It's actually an artifact but I am the only one who knows how to use it so please don't mind it at all."

Let's see....

M-i-n-a-t-o-u-r

Minotaur

The minotaur was a monster in Greek mythology, half bull and half human. He lived in the labyrinth, which expanded underneath the court of king minos in Crete, and he was born from the union of Minos wife Pasiphae with the Cretan Bull. This bull was sent as a gift from Poseidon to Minos, in order to support him in his struggle to become the ruler of Crete. However, minos did not sacrifice the bull as he was meant to, but kept it. Poseidon was enraged and made Pasiphae fall in love with the bull. When the minotaur was born, he could only eat humans as he was an unnatural creature. Minos asked for advice from the oracle of Delphi, and was told to create the labyrinth underneath his palace and put the Minotaur there. So, minos asked his architect, the famous Daedalus, to construct this maze.

One day, the son of minos, Androgeus, decided to participate in some games that were organized in athens. In these games, he was killed by mistake. Minos, infuriated, attacked athens and then demanded that fourteen young people from the city be sent annually to Crete as a sacrifice to the minotaur. In a following year, Theseus, son of the king of athens Aegeus, volunteered to go and kill the monster. When he arrived in Crete, Ariadne, daughter of minos, fell in love with him, and offered him a sword, as well as a ball of thread. She told him to tie the thread near the entrance of the labyrinth and unroll it as he goes deeper, so that he could find the way out later. Theseus went in the labyrinth, managed to kill the Minotaur, and then found the way out.

So I guess that's all I have to know.

"Chief give me some time give me an hour or so.. I'm going to kill that beast whether you're with me or I'm going in alone."

"Ugh... Another Kid with guts to fight fine I'll give you time. In the meantime I'll gather all of the fighters here to help you with the journey." 

"Elre lead her the way out. But don't let the beast wake up."

"Understood, father." Elre said

We went back to the cave and started walking.

"Hey.. "

"Yeah?" I said.

"Well about that monster can I come with you?" He said with a serious look. He's angry. I can see it in his face. It looks like he wants some kind of revenge but I don't know what.

Umm... Ok...

"Yeah you can."

"What?! Aren't you gonna stop me or something?"

"I mean there must be a reason for you to come with me. Kids like you just want to stay back and play videogames."

"Huh? What the heck is videogames?!"

"O-oh nothing just some... Umm... Games that we humans play."

"I see.. Well the reason that I want to come is I want that beast to suffer for killing my big brother!"

"Well then let's hurry and kill that beast. "

"...... You're really stupid you know.... " (Elre)

....

"But I admire you as an angel... Because you're pretty and nice.."

" HAHAHAHAHAHA! "

Oh he ain't seen nothing yet.

"Why are you laughing like crazy right now?"

"Aha haha-- because I was nicknamed the Purple Devil back in the days. I was a troublemaker. And sometimes I injured and almost killed someone."

d O.O b

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Don't worry I said I 'almost' killed someone right? Remember me as a devil with a nice heart." 

*wink*

*End of flashback*

"So wait... You were called the purpled devil? Ma'am Gabby didn't say anything about this?!" (John)

"Yeah aunt said that you were actually like uncle Francis a jokester and a prankster but I didn't know you almost killed someone." (Kc)

"Yeah. Is that almost killed guy my brother?!" (John)

"Uhh... Yeah forget that I said anything about almost killing someone. Because remember that I almost killed someone 'twice'. " I said almost laughing.

"So who's the other one?" John said.

"Well... Now let's continue the flashback next time."

( ^. ^) *wink* *wink*

(Next chapter: The BIG fight.)