How We Became the Worlds Greatest Heroes [Part 7]

Shizuka PoV

I looked up to see Todoroki walking over to me with a few books wrapped in some brown paper. I smiled at him. He must've found something he wanted to buy... I thought back to those Daniel X manga. Damn.. I really want them... My smile faded and I looked back at my hands that were folded on the table.

A hand was suddenly placed on them. I looked up surprised. Todoroki was holding my hand.

"Order for a... Todoroki!" We heard a lady call and Todoroki got up to go get the order

"I'll be right back then we're gonna go to the pier, okay?" He looked at me and smiled then started walking away.

I smiled at him and watched him go out of sight to get to the front counter.

======time skip to the pier- brought to you by... crap I'm running out of ideas-- OH! brought to you by Naruto x Tree======

'Sadly, I'm still thinking about those Daniel X manga. I hate how obsessed with anime/manga I am sometimes...'

"You look blue, hopefully this will cheer you up." Todoroki slides the books wrapped in paper over to me.

I look up at him confused, "These are..."

"For you? Yes. Now open it."

I carefully rip it open and see a 'D' I gasped, "You didn't!"

"I did." He said and smiled.

I tore it open to make sure I wasn't seeing things and I saw the titles of all three books, 'Daniel X', 'Daniel X', 'Daniel X'!!!!

I smiled while I got up from my seat and hugged him.

I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Thank you so much!!!" I felt a warm, wet droplet fall down my face.

My shoulders started shaking and little sobs traitorously slipped from my mouth.

"Shizuka?" Todoroki pulled me away from him and gazed worriedly at me.

I looked back at him with a smile on my face and warm tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Thank you Todo." I said sincerely.

He put his hand on my cheek and wiped away my tears, then beamed a toothy grin at me.

Something about his grin made something flutter inside me.

I returned the grin with a bright smile. He retracted his hand and put it at his side, I could see he had a little blush dusting his cheeks. (I feel as tho I'm rushing things with the book so bear with me ok? Cuz idk what I'm doing wrong xD.... PS I'm writing this on a computer so the grammar should be better thank you Grammarly XD)

"Awww you're blushing~~~"

"No, I'm not. What are you talking about?" he tried lying but failed as his voice cracked which only made him blush more.

"Don't try to hide it. I know you're lying." I said and punched him softly in the arm.

"Well, its not my  fault you won't stop being so damn cute." he blurted out. I looked at him with wide eyes. His eyes grew wide as he realized what he just said.

His face went as red as a tomato. I however, went a slight pink as I smiled at him, "Now you are the one that needs to stop being cute."

He laughed then got all anxious "Shizuka...?"

"Yeah, Todo?" I answered cautiously

"I- Umm.. *sigh* I keep having flutters in my stomach whenever I see you... When we touch I feel as though I will explode... I don't know what this feeling is... but its special... only for you... it brings me a warmth that I've never felt before... and I want to keep it... but I don't know how..."

"Todo," I blush, "the only rational explanation for what you're feeling is....." I pause too scared to say it if he hates me because of it...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Love..."