How We Became the worlds Greatest Heroes [Part 3]

"You are worthy to inherit my power." At this Izu-nii looked up and got incredibly confused.

"Inherit you power?" Izu-nii asked

All Might started laughing and said, "What's with that face? It's just a suggestion. The real show starts after this. Listen young man, young woman. You need to decide whether or not you will accept my power and which one will get it!!!" He yelled with blood coming out of his mouth.

"Which one of us will inherit it? Why can't both of us get it?" Izu-nii asked

"Unfortunately I can't do that. I can only pass it down to one person."

"Shi-c—" I cut him off

"Izu-nii you should inherit the power."

"But—" I cut him off once again

"I'll find some other way to get stronger." I said with a closed eye smile and a thumbs up.

"I'll do it!!" Izuku said

"An immediate reply. That's what I thought you'd say!"
(Sorry I just missed a lot of dialogue that was originally in the anime but, I needed to put that in. Don't worry Izuku learns all about All Mights power and stuff)

============
Timeskip –to training– brought to you by my friend learning how to do bars in gymnastics!!
============

Izu-nii is struggling to pull All Might on top of a fridge.

"Hey, hey, hey! This is such a comfy fridge to sit on!" All Might said

Izuku slips on the sand and face plants (I decided to call him Izuku because it's easier)

"If you could move it even a little, it would be a little easier."

"Well yeah, I mean, you weigh 274 kilograms, right?"

"No, I lost weight, so I'm only—" *ding* huh a message?

I pull out my phone and look at the text.

[Unknown Number]

Come to the park you made your biggest mistake in I need to talk to you.

PS
This was not supposed to be a threatening text I'm sorry if it came off that way I just want to have a chat...Or I guess what you youngsters call it these days is, chilling. But that just sounds stupid...I'm going to stop talking now sorry for the long text.😅

Sent 6:09am Today

I sweat drop. Wow that's not suspicious at all. But I'm curious....now where did I make my biggest mistake? Ooh! I have an idea let me ask Izuku!

"Ne Izuku!"

"Yeah?"

"Do you have an idea of where I made a big mistake?"

"Well, the only possible place I can think of is, the park where Kacchan beat us up. Why?"

"Oh no reason! It's for a scrapbook I'm making! Anyway thanks nii-san! I'll be back to bring you lunch later ok!" I yelled to him while running off to the park.

Now who would be texting me to meet up with them at this hour?

!!To be Continued!!

{Edit:

Guys I'm sorry! I forgot to update this! So I give you two updates to make up for the two weeks I've missed! Have fun!!

PS.
Once the story gets close to a chapter I'm working on. Then it will go on hiatus sorry.}