Honey Hi

(This takes place picking up from the last chapter)

Lindsey's POV
"Linds, what's wrong?"
She approaches the side of the bed I'm on slowly. I wipe the look of confusion off my face, sighing.
"Nothing, I'm just real tired. How about we lay down?"
She smirks and climbs in to bed  finding her place on my chest to lay her head.
What feels like hours after she's already  fallen asleep I continue to stare at the ceiling.my mind keeps replaying the journal entry of hers I read just hours ago. I knew there was a real problem here. I knew she had been lying to me. I slowly unwrap Stevie's arms from my torso replacing the empty side of the bed with a big pillow so she doesn't wake up looking for me. I quickly pull on my pants and throw on a long sleeved shirt and leave the room, quietly. I make my way down the hallway and as I'm about to reach my destination I hear a shrill voice
"Lindsey!"
My whole body cringes and I take a few steps forward trying to ignore the voice but I know it's useless. I've been caught.
"Lindsey buckingham I know you heard me!"
"Yes mom"
I mumble under my breath as the blonde approaches me.
"Yes?"
She scoffs.
"Excuse me? Where have you been?!"
"With mick"
She taps her feet
"Mmhm, I already checked with mick 30 minutes ago and he was in the room sick with food poisoning"
Shit.
"What do you want me to say Carol?"
"Just tell me the fucking truth! You should be with me, sleeping in bed with me!"
Her face is getting all red as she works herself up.
"Carol, why are you even awake? It's four in the morning"
She's silent. Obviously looking for an excuse.
"I was looking for you baby"
She softens up.
"Yeah sure. Carol we both know that we're not loyal to each other"
"That's not true! I love you! Lindsey I need you!"
I've always loved how stevie was never desperate enough to beg a man to stay no matter how much she wanted them to. She's a strong woman who didn't need to be chasing a man.
"Carol, I think we need to take a break, a long one"
Her mouth falls wide open.
"Excuse me?"
"You heard me "
"You're doing this just because you're with her again! Come on Lindsey, you know how much she loves feeding you false hope, she's gonna leave you again and you'll be left just how you were when I first started seeing you. Devastated, nom existent self confidence and looking for anything and anyone to fill that void in side"
She pushes her index finger into my chest.
I mentally count to ten, biting my tongue.
"Whatever. Bye Carol"
I start walking away and she shouts
"You'll regret this!!"
I look back and I see her storming away. She doesn't scare me in the least.
I set my mind back to the goal I had before I ran into that blonde tornado.
Christine's POV
My mind is back to reality when I hear a pounding at my door.
"Who the hell is that?!"
Curry grant, the roadie I've been fooling around with asks.
"I have no fucking clue, I'll check"
I withdraw myself off his lap and make my way to the door to be met with Lindsey.
"God. You better have a good reason for being here at this time"
"I do, well, atleast I'm pretty sure I do"
"Ok wait here"
Before he can say anything I shut the door and tell Curry I'm gonna have to rain check our evening because Lindsey does not come knocking at my door at 4:30 in the morning if it's nothing.

"What does this mean?"
"I don't exactly know..."
I fumble with the sleeve of my robe trying to process what he's just told me about Stevie's journal.
" do you think she's just depressed?"
"Lindsey she's a skeleton that doesn't happen from depression"
"You're right. You're right, I just, fuck!"
He stands from his seat across from me and starts kicking the wall.
"Hey, Hey! Stop!"
I shake him by his shoulders
"I know this is frustrating, but I don't wanna have to explain to the hotel why there's a gaping hole in my wall,"
He slightly chuckles.
"We're gonna figure this out. Together."
"How Chris? I can't get through to her, I'm so scared."
His eyes are flooding with tears threatening to fall.
"We have a week off until our next show since mick has alcohol poisoning... or was it food poisoning? I have no fucking idea but he's going to the hospital in the morning, so I have an idea."
Stevie's POV
"Linds... stop"
I whine as he nuzzles my neck.
"Wake up angel"
"No"
"I have a surprise for you"
I'm awake. I turn to him with a smile.
"This better be good."

As we board the plane I find the jet empty.
"Where on earth are we going linds?"
"I told you it was a surprise"
A devilish grin spreads across his chiseled face.
"No one's here though.."
"It's Just us. That's okay right?"
"As long as you're not going to take me to a cabin in the woods and murder me, I think it's perfect that it's just us."
A laugh escapes his mouth as he pulls my head onto his shoulder after we find our seats by the window of the jet.

A/N: I'm super sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been going through a lot
These past couple of weeks mentally and physically so I apologize, I hope you guys enjoy this update even though it's just a filler.