Outside the rain

The band was already on the road with the tusk tour and the usual mishap that occurred on tours had taken place. This time it was getting harder for stevie to hide how weak she had become though. She covered herself in 3-4 shawls each show not only due to the fact she was usually really cold but also her bones had become rapidly visible. She had become so exhausted all the time that whenever there was a spare moment you could find her resting on the couch. Not many people would question her habits because she could all play it up due to the fact that she was tired from giving the show her all or that she just liked all those shawls for a layered effect, she had even come up with a detailed lie that cocaine gave her the shivers. She may have not been a good actress but who could tell? Everyone was intoxicated on anything you could imagine. The one person she couldn't fool was him though... he didn't know what was up with her but he knew something was wrong.
"Okay kids, we have 10 minutes!"
J.C. Their managers voice echoed throughout the room informing them that the show would soon begin. Stevie added lipstick on while robin pinned pieces of fly away hair  up to her bun, Lindsey refilling his drink with a 2:1 ratio of booze, booze being the 2 and coca-cola being the 1, Christine's laugh filling everyone's ears and mick and John joking with each other about who knows what.
"Okay 5 minutes! Everyone line up!"
The 5 members lined up by the door way while J.C. Sprinkled coke on their wrists for a quick bump. Mick and Stevie whining that they needed more than that to fuel them. Lindsey pulled J.C. To him
"She doesn't need anymore of that shit!"
He had said that louder than he wanted making Carol glare at the fact he was being protective of someone that wasn't her and Stevie scoffing
"Excuse me? You have no right, you're stepping over boundaries, now J.C. I need more help me out here"
J.C. Reluctantly obliged and poured two more lines on her wrist along with Mick's. Lindsey just glaring and heavily breathing out of his nose.
"Okay, now get out there!"
They all ignored the scene that had disrupted and made their way to the places set for them on the stage, smiling to the sound of screaming fans.
~~
Half way through the show there was a 10 minute interval and Stevie desperately needed to lay down she feared she wouldn't make it to the rest of the show. She made her way backstage and plopped herself on the couch.
"Steves you okay?"
Robin asked
"Yeah, uh could you get me a shot of vodka and a cap?"
Referring to the bottle caps filled with blow at the refreshment table.
"Here you go"
Stevie rocked her head back when the shot entered her mouth and quickly inhaled the white powder then laid her head back on the couch and as soon as she did she fell asleep.
"Stevie wake the fuck up!"
Lindsey yelled, he really didn't want to but the band was supposed to be playing again 2 minutes ago and she was out like a light.
"I'm up, I'm sorry, I just dosed off!" She frantically got on her feet and followed him to the stage. The look of relief on everyone's face when they saw her and they began the intro to Rhiannon. Behind her back everyone gave each other looks. They all knew stevie had grew increasingly tired and they believed her when she said it was just because of her tiring performances because hell that girl could sing, but taking a nap on a break like that they
all questioned if her excuse was true.

A/N: okay some of the details  in here were things talked about in Carol
Ann Harris' book "Storms" so those events may or may not be true🤷🏼‍♀️ should I continue with this?
Anything else you'd like to see with this story?