Eve and a slight yandere

A/n: all imma say is, i guess i'm back maybe?

Y/n PoV

I woke up in a nurses office, my head hurts and i think i'm alone, i probably am alone...

.

.

.

I am alone... this is boring. I kept thinking to myself as i heard a door open, a pretty lady stood over me with a smile on her face, and may i repeat, she's really fucking pretty

 I kept thinking to myself as i heard a door open, a pretty lady stood over me with a smile on her face, and may i repeat, she's really fucking pretty

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(She's in your harem, yw)

"Hi there! Are you feeling any better?" you respond a few seconds later "Am i dead?" She looks at you with shock, most likely believe you think that.

"Oh nonono honey, you must've been hit hard oh deary me.." she rants on about what kind of treatment should she give me until Hanna barges in the room "05 HOW DARE YOU JUST PASS OUT IN CLASS, NOT THAT I'M BLAMING YOU BUT WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU OKAY? WHO DO I NEED TO KILL? DO I EVEN NEED TO KILL ANYONE- who's this?"

"I'm the nu-"

"I asked Y/n, not you." "She's the nurse Hanna" Hanna gives her a dirty look before returning her gaze on you, she looked deep in thought before slowly walking over and hugging you. "Y/n i expect to see you in here for daily check-ups" "Sure Nurse..." "Just call me nurse Eve"

I give her a weird look before being dragged out of the room by Hannah, only for her to realise i'm only in my bra, for some reason even the nurse blushes. I just walk over to my shirt, put it on and button it up. I grab Hanna's hand, receiving a squeak, We walk down the halls to out next class that we share, English.

Suddenly, it hits me like a bolt of lightning, i drop Hanna's hand and look at her. "Hanna, i need to tell you something..." "I need to tell you something too Y/n.." "I'm trying out for swimming" "I lov-" Hanna was cut off by Paige running up to me and hugging me"OMG Y/n! You're alright thank god, i was like, missing you sooooo much, what were you guys talking about?" "I'm joining the swimming team" You exclaim proudly, Hanna just glared at Paige and walked off I heard Paige whisper "Moody much.." We carried on with our day.

Hanna PoV

Ugh! That...that... cheerleader slut! Ruining my chance! I swear to god i'm not gonna stop just cause Y/n has more than one girl, no fucking way, honestly, i have just the plan

heh heh

heh heh heh

HAHAHAHA