The Prez

A/n: Hope that your enjoying this book and The Unusual Boy!

Y/n PoV

Ugh. Maths with Mr Conven. I always felt uneasy when he stared at me. It was like i was the prey and he was the predator, well atleast i sit next to Jenna. She's the Student Council President and she'd only talk to me if necessary but i wonder if it's changed over summer.

*Time-skip to maths room*

As i take my seat in the front row i feel as if i'm being stared at so i slightly move my head to the right and see Jenna staring at me with her mouth ajar

Jenna: A-are you in the right class miss...?

Y/n: Yup * you say popping the 'p'*

Jenna: O-oh. May i get your name..?

Y/n: Do you really not recognize me Prez?

Jenna: Y/N?!

Y/n: Bingo! You guessed right so you get..drum roll please... A hug!

You pull her towards you by grabbing her hand gently, she has a light blush on her cheeks but you brush it off. As you hug her, she surprises you by hugging back tightly, like if she let go you would disappear at any second. You enjoyed it but had to pull away because of the bell signalling class was starting.

Jenna PoV

I walk in to class ten minutes early and notice a stunning girl walking over to Y/n's seat. Speaking of Y/n where is she? She's be here by now and we'd just sit in silence. I found it comfortable but awkward when she tried to talk to me. I don't know why i just didn't like her.I should ask her name, hopefully i'll see her around more, she's a sight for sore eyes to say the least.

Jenna: A-are you in the right class miss?

Jenna's mind: Great way to go Jenna you stuttered!

Y/n: Yup! *she said popping the 'p'*

Jenna: O-oh. May i get your name?

Y/n:  Do you really not recognize me Prez?

That nickname.. It can't be her.. she's gotten hot.. like really hot.. i just want to- No Jenna! Stop having impure thoughts!

Jenna: Y/N?!

Y/n: Bingo! You guessed right so you get..drum roll please... A hug!

She grabbed my hand and pulled me closer, soon enough i ended up in a warm embrace. Oh how i wish this could last forever. Before i know what i'm doing i hold on tighter. Good job me! I'm blushing like crazy but i don't care, i'm hugging my future wif- Jenna stop1 You the Student Council President! Or 'Prez' as Y/n would say. This girl is too cute.. I regret not talking to her before.