Lunch

*Your PoV*

Aah, lunch, the only lesson i can ever succeed in, even though i'm not that dumb to be honest. Didn't I have to meet someone at a lunch table..? Eh. I'll just skip meeting them and head to the library to get some peace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As i walk inside the library i see  two very attractive girls reading a book and giggling to themselves, how cute. I pick up the nearest book to me and it is *Favourite Book's name* I love this book it's so cool!

As i'm reading i hear chairs scrape against the wooden floors of the library, i briefly look up and see the two girls blushing, looking at me, but they are still getting ready to leave. Me, being the charming girl i am, smile at the and continue reading my book.

I hear the,i'm assuming, sisters squeal and dash out of the library in a hurry, i still got it, eh?

As i put down my book, getting ready for Science, Hanna storms us to me

Hanna: 05 what the fuck were you thinking?! I had to sit and listen to those three bitches whine about how you didn't show up!

Obviously being scared, i start to tear up

Y/n: I-i'm really sorry i j-just wanted some peace...

Hanna's expression softens and she pulls you into a hug

Hanna:Just don't do it again 05, okay?

Y/n:O-okay..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Science, still your pov

I don't really like nor hate this subject because Holly is my partner. Her nickname really does suit her, i can't think of a guy who hasn't asked her out and has gotten far without being shot down.

Maybe she likes girls?

Me, being the curious little shit i am, decide to ask her, whispering of course.

Y/n: Hey Holly... do you like girls?

Holly chokes on air and looks at you with a 'What-The-Fuck-Did-You-Just-Ask?' look

Holly:No I don't you moron! I am completely straight!

Teacher: Holly and Y/n, would you like to share you're conversation with the rest of the class?

I stand up and prepare myself for the slap of a lifetime from Holly.

Y/n: Well, you see, i like girls, everyone knows that right? And Holly is attractive, i'll give her that, so if a guy can't turn her on, i bet i could.

You stand there with a proud look, before you get hit in the head and pass out, that is.