I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your lips

A/N: I'm taking these girls out of the fic (making room for better characters):

Molly and Amber McFlon, Eva and Emma. 

My fic my rules idc

You're sat on Paige's lap still with Jenna and Louise on either side of you. You don't really know what to do with yourself since about 20 minutes ago you were on your way to getting laid and now.. things are just different. The girls are talking about some new family that's moved in across town- apparently the daughter is moving into your year at school so.. you might meet her.

You're pretty much zoned out, not really interested in the conversation other than bits and pieces.

You get up and stretch, earning puzzled looks from the girls.

"Where are you going?" Louise raised an eyebrow.

"Just to get something to drink and eat, I'll be back before you know it." You give a small smile to them all.

Once you leave the room and go downstairs you walk into the kitchen and let out a sigh. 

What were you doing here, really?

You weren't good enough to be around these girls.

They're prettier than you are.

Hell, you were picked on by Paige and Louise, Jenna used to flat-out ignore you.

So why were you letting yourself get carried away with these girls that wouldn't give a single shit about you if you were the same as you was before? If you were that same girl that couldn't look in the mirror, if you were the same girl that couldn't stand having to wake up in the morning- they wouldn't give a fuck.

Yet you still want to give them a chance because that's what you know how to do. You forgive because it's in your nature.

You pour yourself a glass of water and sip on it, letting the quiet atmosphere of the house fill your senses for a little while. You'd always missed home whenever you had a sleepover, like a little kid that was scared to be parted from heir parents or something.

You know that right now it's not really the best time to go home because of Connor and Leo and what they did.

Leaning against the counter, you move your hand through your hair and just try to push out any negative thoughts in your mind. It's not as easy as it sounds but you're not willing to drag down everyone else's moods tonight just because you're a little too in your head.

A voice clears from behind you and you turn around in your surprise, Carrie was stood in front of you with a soft smile.

"What are you doing up still Y/N?" 

"Just wanted to clear my head, I guess.." You shrug, though it's clear to her that you're still a little bothered by whatever is in your mind.

"The girls aren't giving you any trouble are they?" She raised an eyebrow to which you shake your head to. You just needed a little time alone.

"No I'm just.. having a bit of self reflection I guess." You smile, trying to be polite but.. fuck she was hot.

Carrie grinned when she realised you were checking her out, so she stepped forwards and trapped you between her arms- with her hands on either side of you on the counter.

"Do you need a distraction?" 

You glance at her lips and then back up to her, nodding eagerly as you already give in to temptation.

Within an instant her lips were on yours and you were chasing after her soft, plump lips. Your mind practically went blank whilst she pressed her body against yours, her chest pressing against yours too.

Then she slips her tongue into your mouth and you give into her again and again, even when her hand moves up your thigh and under your skirt, even when her fingers hook under your panties and pull the band back just to let it go.

After that though, you push her away lightly and she let out an unhappy little noise from it but she doesn't fight you on it.

"What's wrong?" Carrie asks, her other hand rising up to gently caress the side of your face.

"..I..I can't do this with you. Not yet, at least." You sigh and she nods, pressing a soft kiss to your forehead.

After you gained your bearings you left the room and went upstairs again, finding the girls sat on the bed in the middle of conversation but they stopped and greeted you with wide smiles. You smiled back but you were feeling a little tired- they could tell when you yawned and basically just flopped onto the bed next to them all.

"Sleepy?" Louise asked, moving her hand through your hair. You nodded.

"Dibs on sleeping next to Y/N!" Jenna quickly cut in, causing the other girls to groan.

Once everyone was changed into their pyjamas, you were in between Jenna and Paige with both of them cuddling up to you, Louise was bummed that she didn't get to cuddle you but she'd figure something out.

You fell asleep quickly, dreaming of calm places that made you feel just a little bit safer while you drifted away.

In the morning, however, you woke up with Louise on top of you, her chest practically in your face. Your arms were trapped between both Jenna and Paige's chest so you were mentally cursing yourself for getting into such a predicament.

While trying to escape said situation you'd found yourself in, Louise woke up from your squirming and sat up to straddle your lap, she came out of her sleep-filled daze and grinned when she realised she could have a moment with you- so she took her chance to lean forward and gently kiss you.

Then her kisses moved to your jawline.

Then to your neck.

Then her hands wandered up your shirt and to your uncovered chest.

Her hands were so warm and the way she cupped your breasts made heat bolt down to your core, you let out a small whimper which she shushed away, kissing you again to take your mind off of things.

The other girls started to wake up from all the commotion so she gave you a bit of a break, getting up to go get dressed whilst the others would groan and hug themselves closer to you.

You really were getting in over your head at this point and you're not sure if you really care..

It was fun, anyway.

A/N: ur all SO welcome for this /j but fr my writing was ATROCIOUS 

PLEASE NOTICE MY IMPROVEMENT OR I WILL CRY /nsrs