Chapter 16 -Met him-

Yewon's pov~

My throat is dry and my eyes are swollen due to a lot of crying. Just how could he do this to me? I thought he'd always honest to me. That happened to quick. Does he meant with what he said? Or is he hiding something from me? I have no idea on what to do.

"Yewon ah..come on. We're late for school. You wouldn't wanna miss that right? You know, you should care for your study first."
I could hear Yurae's voice. How did she end up here? Maybe daddy called her.

I sighed and look into the mirror. For once, she actually had a point. Maybe for now, I should care for my study first. I can deal with this love problem after graduation. See, Yewon. It's easy right? I tried my best to smile but I can't. I can't believe I was fooled so easily.

Did mummy even know this? I can't imagine it. She's the one who prepared the marriage between me and him. What will she react if she knows Yoongi had never even loved me? What should I do?
What will happen between aunt Hani and mummy?

I shook my head a few times. For now, Yewon, let's just prepare yourself and go to school. That's more important. Right?

.................
*at class*

"Yewon ah, don't you wanna tell me what happened between you and him?"

I kept reading a book to ignore Yurae's questions. "Hey, I'm talking to you."
She looked so annoyed I can tell by looking at her facial. I almost shout as she took my book and put it on her desk. "Stop ignoring me and tell me what happened between you and him."

I rolled my eyes and groan. "God, Yurae. Please stop pestering me. I don't want to tell you. Nothing's happened okay?"

"So you guys broke up?"
I frowned. "What? I didn't said that."
She rose her eyebrows. "You think I don't know what happened? Vernon told me everything."

"And you still want to ask me?" I was so pissed when I heard Vernon told her everything. What does he think about my problems to tell another person about it without telling me? Gosh!

"Okay, I'm sorry. But don't you think what happened was too sudden? Like, he told you he loved you past few months and then suddenly he said that he never loved you? That's really nonsense! I think he lied about never loves you." Yurae nagged like she's the one that had been through it.

"If he's lying about that, what is he hiding from me? Why would he lie to me?"

"Why don't you ask him?" Yurae suggested. And that idea was horrible to think of it. I was mad at what he told me and she expect me to see him and ask him if he was lying or not? What even?
"No, no, no. That idea is killing me. How can I meet him after what I've done to him? Don't you have any better idea?"

She scratched her head, squeezing her eyes trying to make me waiting for the holy idea.
But it only made me irritated so I asked her to stop and continue doing my homeworks.
"Hey, when the school finished, let's go to Bubble Tea cafe. I was craving for it since last 2 days. Mwokay?" She pleaded with aegyo. Which annoyed me for sure.
"Fine, fine. But you need to treat me."
I demanding, just want to tease this small girl. She whined and rolled her eyes. "Since you just broke up with him, I'll treat you."

I laughed, didn't know that she'll take it for serious. "Okay, thanks babe! Muah!"
She was disgusted so she push my face away.

..................
*school ends*

Yurae and me walked out from the school, still chit-chatting, didn't realised someone's presence not far from my side.

"Kim Yewon."

We stopped and I was really shocked with what I saw. "Yoongi oppa?"
Truthfully, I missed him a lot and would wanted to be in his embrace.
But I kept myself stiff as he didn't show any sign of seeing me as his anymore. All he sees is a girl that he maybe wouldn't wanna to be with.

"I...what are you doing here?" I asked, trying to keep my feelings away.
He was hesitant to answer but then he curved a smile. "Here, your bracelet."

.................................
Unknown's pov~

"Here, your bracelet. I don't think I need to keep it any longer." He smiled in pain.
He could see how broken Yewon is by observing in her eyes. Yoongi was hurt too. He couldn't believe he's trying to hate the person he loved the most.

Yewon looked so miserable when she look down to the bracelet. She couldn't take the bracelet. It's a thing that she gave to Yoongi to treasure it. "Oppa. Is it true that you never loved me? You lied didn't you?"

Yoongi froze. He couldn't answer that. What he should say? He tried to smile but obviously he looked nervous. "Wha-what are talking about? I didn't come here to talk about that."
Yewon could only curve a fake smile. She speak out while taking the bracelet from Yoongi's hand. "Oppa, if you have anything you kept from me that broke our relationship, you can share it with me. If you want fo know, I will wait for you to open up to me even it takes a long time. See you again." Yewon leave with Hansol beside.

Yoongi feel dissapointed with himself. Why did he even follows her dad's command?
He ruffled his hair as he felt disturbed with all voices in his head. His breathing is getting heavy. He was mad that he could not make a better decision. If he choose to ignore Yewon's dad's warns, Yewon will loose her dad. If he choose to ignore Yewon, he will forever loose her. He didn't want to be selfish. But he loved Yewon too much.

He cussed under his heavy breath and quickly make a step to his car. He shouts loudly in anger with a mixture of upset.
"I'm sorry Yewon. I'm sorry."

................
To be continued..

I'm sorry if this chapter is too slow and boring. I'll make it better in the upcoming chapter if I could.

Thanks though to the readers that still waiting for this chapter. I love you all😘