Chapter 4 - Birthday party-

"What? Again?! Oh come on, mom! I'm tired! She's too ann...hyper!" Yoongi lied. He'll definitely die if he says Yewon is annoying.

"Min Yoongi! Can you at least follow what I said at once?!" Hani's anger began to gain. She stared her son with a scary face. "Aish...arasseo! Arasseo! When is her birthday?" Yoongi asked lazily.

Hani automatically smiled. "Tomorrow. Her father will make a party that night. So...I want you to attend the party."
Yoongi sighed quietly. "Hmm..Ne."
"Don't forget about presents okay?" Hani winked to her son. Yoongi showed his disgust face to Hani.
"What should I buy for her?" Yoongi asked like a moron.

Hani groaned. "She's your girlfriend! You are the who needs to know what should you buy for her!"
Yoongi replied with a shock-disgust face. "What?! My girlfriend?! It's a no! I'd rather die if she's my girlfriend. No, mom! Please stop saying that!"

Hani's eyebrow rised. "Min Yoongi. Do you hate her that much? It's been a month you guys knewn, and you still can't accept her?"
Yoongi shook without hesitation.
"Well. You know what? If you hate her so much, one day you'll fall in love with her. I'm serious. I'm not lying." Hani hug herself and smirked.

Yoongi gulped. He'd always found a married couple in that way. They fought and squarelled to each other. But finally they got into a marriage. Imagine he's marrying Yewon. He smiled to Yewon and she smiled to him. Oh my god, that's scary!
"Okay! Okay! I'll buy by myself!" Yoongi said in anger.

Hani chuckled quietly. Found her son's action cute. She can imagine how cute her son and Yewon would be if they'd already married.

...............................
At school...

*music room*

"Oppa!!!" Yewon sat beside Yoongi.
Yoongi groaned. "Ughh...what are you doing here!" Yewon grinned.
"Oppa you like playing piano?" Yewon point to the piano infront them.
Yoongi froze for a moment before giving Yewon a serious look. "Shut up.."

Yewon pouted. "Arasseo...Hah...I'm boring!" She whined and start to walk around the room. Yoongi sighed. "Yah...don't touch anything."
Yewon smiled to him and touched a guitar. "Yah!" Yoongi shouted.
"If you don't want me to touch these things. TALK to me!" Yewon smiled cynically. Yoongi groaned in frustration. "Arasseooo..."
Yewon jumped excitedly and sit beside Yoongi. " You knew what is today's date right?" She asked cutely.

Yoongi raised his eyebrow. ' Wait.. what's with today? Oh..her birthday.' He lift his shoulders. Yewon showed a sour face. "Fine! What kind of boyfriend are you!?" She poured and look on other way.
"Excuse me? Since when we were a couple?" Yoongi asked in annoying tone. Yewon smiled nervously. "Since we met!!!" She suddenly hugged Yoongi's arm. Yoongi was shook. He pushed Yewon but she won't move.

"Yah!!! Jinjja!!! Let me go!!!" Yoongi shouted. Yewon didn't replied but she let out a sigh. "You know? Sometimes I feel so lonely even I have my parents. I felt like something was stolen from my heart. Sometimes I missed someone but I don't know who is she. I would always dreamt about her but I don't know her. I don't know if she really exist."

Yoongi froze for a moment. He remembered his late father out of blue. "Maybe it's just a dream." He said. Yewon let him go and look at him. "Oppa? Oppa?"
He didn't respond. "Oppa! Are you okay?" Yewon shake his arm twice.
He look at Yewon. "What?"

"Are you okay? You looked pale!" She asked with a worry face.
"Nothing. I'm okay."
Yewon sighed. "You know. If there's anything you kept, just tell me. I can keep it secret. I promise. "
Yoongi stare her for a minute. It started to make Yewon embarrased and felt awkward.

"Err...ekherm." Yewon avoided Yoongi's stare.
"What do you like the most?" A sudden question from Yoongi makes Yewon shook. "Huh?"
"What thing you like the most? Necklace or..anything." He asked, still staring her.