Chapter 5 - A friendship begins-

Yewon's pov

I can't believe we began to close with each other. After my birthday party days ago, he started to treat me nice and responded whenever I talked to him. Omg, I'm beyond happy!

The break time bell has rang. And I'm gonna have a break with Yoongi of course!
I went to his class and I saw he staring out of the window again. I smiled and coughed twice.
He turns his head. He was kinda shook but still shows a fine face. "What?" He said softly.
I smiled shyly and shows my lunch box.
He sighed softly. "Arasseo. Meet me at rooftop. I'll be there in minutes." He said.

"Okay!"
..............................
No one's pov

Yewon immediately went to rooftop and sit on the small bench near the door. She hummed to herself as she began to felt boring.
"Yah..give me a seat."
A sudden voice makes Yewon shocked. She turns behind and she saw Yoongi was standing with a lunch box in his hand.

Yewon give a space and Yoongi sit on it beside her. "Here. My mom made it. She wants me to give you." Yoongi handed her the lunch box without looking at her. Shy maybe. Yewon frowned and chuckled. "She made me a lunch? Thank you." Yewon took the box and opened it. "Ommo...it looks delicious. Let's eat it together!" She shows her small teeth.

Yoongi laughed softly and took her lunch box. "Let me eat yours. Did you put anything poisonous in here? Cause I don't want to die early." He said with a calm face.
Yewon slapped his arm softly. "Stop it! Just eat it okay!" She yelled slowly.
Yoongi laughed evilly and started to eat her home made lunch. He can't lie. It was really delicious. Did she cook all of this?

"Who cook this?" Yoongi asked with a suspicious face.
Yewon smiled widely and proudly says that she cook it.
"Of course. It tastes really horrible. And you still wanna give me?" Yoongi shows disgust face.
Yewon was so shook. "What?! Please stop lying, oppa!"
"I'm not. I almost died." He said.

"Let me have a taste!" Yewon tries to take the box but Yoongi pushes her away. "It's okay. Even it taste horrible imma just eat. It's food anyways." Yoongi said expressionless. But he was dying inside. She was too easy to be fooled. Her reaction was so cute! Is there even a person like this exist?

Her face was started to looks down. It's like she's going to cry. Finally Yoongi burst into laugh. "Goddamnit! Why are you too easy to be fooled! Ha ha!"
Yewon pushed him hard. "You jerk!"
Yoongi stuck out his tongue.
"It's delicious, I'm serious. It is." Yoongi said calmly after minutes of laughing.
Yewon smiled as she felt better.

"Thank you." She says cutely.

........................................
*Basketball court*

"Min Yoongi! Min Yoongi! Min yoongi!" Yewon shouted, doesn't care about people around her. She just wants to cheer Yoongi since today was basketball's competition. And she knews Yoongi will win.

Jungkook frowned. "Damn..she's loud."
Yoongi look at Yewon in the crowd. He just chuckled and shook his head twice. That fine act makes Jungkook shocked. Since when Yoongi knows to chuckle? He would always be the one who cursed a lot whenever Yewon is in the court. But look at his reaction just now, Jungkook got scared. What's with his hyung? Did something hit his head or what?

"Hyung. You looked too happy with her shouts, don't you? Do you started to like her?" Jungkook shot. The sudden question got Yoongi coughed for seconds.
"No way in hell imma like her." He denied as hard but his heart denies his answer way more hardly. Why? He don't really know.
"Oh...but you seems fine with her presence." Jungkook shot again.
Yoongi shows his fist to Jungkook.
"I DON'T LIKE HER, you dumb rabbit!"

Jungkook grinned nervously. Damnn...this hyung is not a man to play with. Why the heck he should be this fierce? Damn even Jin sometimes kinda scared of him.

.........

"OPPA!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!" Yewon shouted and ran towards Yoongi slowly.
The other members was shook. They got a double shook when Yoongi acts so fine and laughed with her.

"Thanks." Yoongi said.
"Oppa.. I knew you could win. You are the best, OPPA!!!" Yewon shows both of her thumbs to Yoongi.
Yoongi look at her thumbs. His hands automatically grip both her thumbs.
"CUTE."

Yewon got shy. "Oppa..not again."
Yoongi chuckled and let them go.
"Emm..I'll leave first okay! Bye!" Yewon ran away, leaving Yoongi who still staring at Yewon's direction.

"WOW. WHAT DRAMA DID I JUST WATCHED?" Jin said loudly and bursted out his laughs.
"Hyung since when you guys got so well together?" Jimin asked.
"Hyung, I can't believe you just touch her thumbs and said cute! I can't believe!!!" V squealed.

Suga didn't respond but smiled to himself.
"Since when our Yoongi knows how to smile?" Rapmonster asked in a tease tone. Yoongi realized and he showed them a bitch face. "Shut up."
"Yah...don't forget us if you get married with her." Jin said in pity.
Yoongi glared him. "Shut up, hyung."

...................................
At Home....

"Min Yoongi, guess who's here?"

"Yewon?" Yoongi stopped when he saw Yewon stand beside his mother.
"Oppa!" Yewon waved her hands lower to Yoongi.
Without realizing, Yoongi smiled.
"Emm..well I'm gonna leave both of you first." Hani immediately left them both.

"Oppa..I was thinking to give your mom this and she can give you, but I think it would be best to visit you with this." Yewon handed a small box to Yoongi.
"What's this?" Yoongi asked without loosing a smile.
"A red velvet muffin. You liked red velvet flavour right?" Yewon smiled, showing his cute small teeth.
Yoongi replied with a big smile. "Thanks."
"Friends?" Yewon showed her hand.
Shockedly, Yoongi shaked her hands. "Friends." He responded with a smile.

"So..are you free tonight?" Yewon asked. Yoongi raised his eyebrow.
"Umm..yes. Why is that?" Yoongi asked. Yewon laughed nervously. "Well.. uh..I want to have a dinner with you. It's nothing. It's just my treat for you to be my friend. Uh...see. It's nothing. It's just a friend.."

"A date?" Yoongi cutted.
He showed no expression. 'I told you he don't have any feelings to you. He didn't even shows interested with what he said, Yewon!' Yewon thought in her mind. Kinda sad when Yoongi shows no expression. "Ekherm. No. It's a dinner between friends. Nothing much. Can we?" Yewon said in a lower tone.

"Umm..I'm too lazy to go out."
Yoongi said. Yewon's heart just broke.
"But I can make you coffee. And we'll have a random talks at my balcony." Yoongi ended his words. Yewon look up to him. "Are you serious? You're gonna make coffee?"

"What? You think an useless man like me can't do coffee? Excuse me I'm an expert in coffee." Yoongi proudly said.
Yewon grinned. "Thank you."
"You're a friend. I can't just ignore you like that." Yoongi gentlemanly says.
Yewon's heart start to have a butterfly event. She was so grateful that Yoongi started to treat her as a friend. Now she knows a little bit of the real Yoongi. He's a kind man inside. Such a kind man. But no one ever notice that. Because no one cares a 'bully' like him. Why did Yoongi likes to do bad things? She really wanted to know why. What's hidden behind the cold gaze and the cold face.

"Thank you, Yoongi oppa. "

..........................................
To be continued...