Chapter 7 -The cold hearted-

No one's pov~

* M . Y 's Cafe*

Yoongi sighed, looking out the window. It's raining, the thing that Yoongi most hated. Makes him remember the accident years ago.
Yoongi went in the kitchen. "Minhee, have you done making the coffee?"

"Ne oppa." Minhee smiled and gave him the coffee. Yoongi sip it a little. "Hmm..too sweet. Next time, make sure it isn't too sweet." Yoongi responded. Minhee nodded.

Kring!!!

"Minhee, it's a customer. Go!" Yoongi commanded and started to take out things in cabinet.
"Ne!" Minhee replied.

"Yoongi oppa. I think it's your girlfriend." Minhee said as she came in the kitchen back.
"What?" Yoongi turned. He was shook. "Yewon? What are you doing here?" Is that a question from Yoongi? He didn't even realize what was he saying. He just missed this cute girl. Miss? Of course, it's been a year they hadn't meet!
Yewon grinned. "To visit you. Can't I?" She pouted which Yoongi found it cute and accidentally smiled. Yoongi coughed twice before being serious back.

"Hmm..yes you can. But I'm busy. I have a lot of work to do right now."
Yoongi lied.
"Aniya...oppa you lied. Today he wasn't supposed to work.Oopps.." Minhee accidentally spit out. She  covered her mouth with her hands.
Yoongi looked at her with a death stare and sighed.

"Let's go out, oppa!" Yewon pulled his arm. Yoongi groaned softly.
"I need to take care of my cafe."
He said. Yewon smirked.
"No need oppa. I have 5 bodyguards here to take care of your cafe. So let's go!"
Yoongi's jaw opened. Damn these guys are so tough. Minhee waved to them.
"Hello there tough boy." Minhee speaks in soft tone to one of the bodyguards.
"Yah, Minhee. Da heck you're doing? Get back to your work!" Yoongi yelled.

"Minhee unnie, it's okay. You can take Hyun Dae. He's still single." Yewon winked to Minhee. Minhee chuckled.
The bodyguard called Hyun Dae turned shy and his face was so red.
"Oppa, come on. Change your clothes and let's go out!" Yewon pushed him into the locker room.
"Aishh..arasseo. Wait at outside please." Yoongi commanded.
Yewon responded with a smile.
"Ne!"

..........................................
*At Park*

"Soo....are you sure you'll wait me? Until I turned 20?" Yewon asked.
"Wait for you until you turned 20? For what?" Yoongi asked like a fool.
Yewon groaned. "For our wedding!"
The asnwer made Yoongi stopped.
"Me? Wait for you? Our marriage? Goddamnit no way! I love freedom!" Yoongi said with a disgust face.

"Can you please at once give me a chance to love you?" Yewon raised her voice. Was really upset with Yoongi's answer.
Yoongi was a little shook with Yewon sudden action.
"I've told you. I don't want your love or even anyone else. I just want freedom!" Yoongi replied coldly.

"You know what? You should had born being a rock! Cause you have no feelings at all!!! I hate you with your no feelings Min Yoongi!!!" Yewon pushed him and left him alone there.
Yoongi sighed. "Kim Yewon! Kim Yewon! Get back here!! Yah!!"

..................................

"How could he do this to me! What should I do mummy?" Yewon cried.

"He did what? How dare he did this to my daughter?!" Chaeyoung said in anger tone.
"Mummy...how should I do? How am I gonna tackle him? Can you give tips?"
Yewon asked in desperate tone.
Chaeyoung chuckled, seeing Yewon being so desperate because of a guy named Min Yoongi.

"You just need to wait another 2 years. If you already turn to 20, you need to do a strategy. Tackle his heart as hard as you can. Be his girlfriend." Chaeyoung listed out her ideas.
"Be his girlfriend? Definitely hard." Yewon sighed. Min Yoongi is so complicated and is a cold hearted man.

.................................
To be continued......