Soul Mark

🌞 Hey guys, tbh if you just want steamy romance then check out chapters 'Silence', 'Beautiful Mystery', 'Withheld' and 'Sex at Carnal Beach'. 🌞

Barry's POV

*flash-forward*

Barry's frail body slammed against the wall, his lovers tongue slipping over his neck, trailing the bruises that had already formed. Barry slid his fingers over his partners neck, caressing their skin.

Leonards tongue made its way up to his ear, whispering 'I will have you Barry Allen.'

Barry shivered underneath his touch, melting into his lovers hold. He held his breath his anticipation as he was shoved toward the layer of the cushions before the fireplace...

Leonard's POV

*Flash back*

Seven year old Leonard scratched at his neck, it had been itching for days and nothing seemed to stop it. He would've asked his father but he was at work, well work was the only word he could think off.

The boy attempted to bother his sister about it but she ignored his pleads. Once his neck turned purple like a bruise Leonard decided to ask a teacher at school, this was the day he learnt about soul marks.

Leonard's teacher stood eagerly before the class, a bunch of irritable grade one students who couldn't care less about what she had to say.

Waving her hands to describe her words, she began talking.

'In life everyone has a soulmate. This is the person you will spend your life with and love. The way you find your soulmate is by listening to the words which appear on your body. From seven to ten everyone gets a special kind of tattoo on their skin, a soul mark. These are the first words that your soulmate will say to you.'

She lifted her wrist to the words 'I'm sorry, can you forgive me' stapled on her skin.

'This is my soul mark. It appears on your body where your soulmate first touches you.'

Seven year old Leonard didn't quite understand what the teacher said, he didn't understand soul mates or the concept of love.

In two weeks the purple bruising faded away and the words, 'please let me help you' were etched around Snarts neck.

From that day Leonard tried to cover his neck in any way possible. He wore scarves and used makeup but eventually he wore a parka...and it stuck.

And he listened...everyday he listened to every word someone said to him.

He wanted to find his soul mate and one day he would.