Chapter 3 : Devoid of any hope.

1st February, 2018

"What you think we should do?" Shamim asked her husband, who was seated on the bed, lost in deep thoughts.

"I had thought when she'll get the property I will emotional blackmail her and get all the property under my name but she just gave it away in charity! Why is she so stupid!" He exclaimed in frustration. Shamim who was seated in front of the mirror applying moisturiser, looked up at his reflection in the mirror.

"Clearly like her father. It runs in their blood! Always trying to get attention by being all kind and generous!" She rolled her eyes at the end of her statement.

"Yeah right! That's why I hated him from the start." His face twisted in disgust, thinking about his brother.

"Let's not talk about them. Just think of any way to get her property before she donates it in charity!" She spoke.

"When will Mr. Shah be bringing those property papers?" He questioned, his brows knitted together.

"He called in the afternoon saying the papers are ready and he'll come tomorrow to get them signed. We clearly don't have much time!" She said. The corner of his lips turned up in a smirk and she gave him a questioning look.

"Does Haya know that he'll be coming?" He questioned again to which his wife shook her head in negative. "Well then that's enough time for me." He said as he stood up.

"Uh-huh seems that you got a plan!" She spoke, a smug smile now plastered on her lips.

~~~~~~~

"Haya. Miyad." Shamim called out to the both of them. Haya walked out of the kitchen, wiping her hands on the towel, Miyad following her.

"Ah here are you both. Miyad why don't you and Haya go shopping? Get yourself some new clothes." Shamim chirped.

"Here take the card." Iqbal offered his card to his daughter. She moved forward and took the card from her father's hand. She beamed at them and taking Haya with her, made a run for her room to get ready for shopping. Though Haya didn't wanted to, but Miyad dragged Haya with her for shopping.

Shamim gave her husband a wicked smile and the both were happy that their plan was going perfectly alright.

After about an hour, the doorbell rang and Shamim went to open it. She welcomed Mr. Shah and Iqbal shook hands with him.

"Haya beti took a generous decision of donating all the property in charity. May Allah always keep her happy." Mr. Shah spoke and took out all the documents.

"Yeah. She really is a wonderful sole just like my brother." Iqbal said, faking proudness.

"All the documents are ready. Just call Haya so she can sign them." He requested.

"Yeah about that. Haya have went out for shopping and she had told to collect the papers from you." Shamim spoke, serving them drinks.

"No problem. Get these signed by her and I'll come and collect them tomorrow." Mr. Shah spoke handing her the documents.

"Oh no need for that. I'll get them registered myself and Haya wanted to hand over the property to the charity foundation herself. You don't have to bother please." Iqbal gave him a smile which didn't reached his eyes.