First

••
Not everyone has the chance to live longer. But when you do, you don't even treasure the chance."
••

My hair brushes through my wet face covered with tears.

Yes. I'm useless. I'm hopeless. I'm nothing but a lady who will never deserve any love. I am that someone you can just leave whenever you want. I do not really matter that much.

To end this shit, I just have to perish.

I sighed shakingly, looking down from the high rooftop. My hair is blown once again.

"I just wish everyone would be happy for this," I mumbled with my eyes closed. With my arms spread, I slowly took a step on the mid-air, making me fall afterward.

As I open my eyes, I was shocked. I just did a suicide, but why the fuck am I here at heaven?

I blinked many times to adjust my sight to the high brightness of light in front of me.

So this is how bright heaven is?

"Hey."

As my sight slowly clears, I saw an angel looking down at me with a very concerned face.

I did not know angels look good like this, I'm suddenly stunned.

"Hey miss, what do you think you're doing?!"

My whole body got shook when this angel suddenly shouted.

Angels shout?

I felt a tight grip on my wrist, and that's how I realized, I'm not in heaven.

I'm still on the midair.

"Let go of me!" I shouted at the angel-I mean blonde living person holding my wrist.

"Are you certain with your sentence? You'll die if I would!" He shouted back.

"That's the point, stupid. Now let go!" I tried to wiggle out my wrist from his grip but he was too strong and I do not know why.

"Look, miss. If you would suicide on this place, didn't you even think about what will happen next first? Didn't you think about what issue you would cause after this? Didn't you think about the students going up here who will creep out knowing a student died here? Didn't you think about that ?! "

I gulped in defeat, closing my eyes, I reached out to grip his wrist but suddenly, my palm slid down lower from it.

"AHH!" I screamed and I could see how startled he came.

"Use your other hand!" That time, I obeyed what he says, trusting he could save me.

"Ugh, my hand is going weary, fuck." I heard him whine and I got so fucking nervous with that.

But I changed my mind.

"I told you to just let me go, you didn't have to do this."

"Did you just forget about what I told you awhile?!"

"Tell them I was happy to suicide here, so they will not be scared anymore." I casually answered still in the midair, him still gripping my wrist.

I saw his eyes totally panicking and confused, mixed emotions. He's so unsure what to tell but he's sure he won't let me go, I could feel it, and that's how I hate it.

"Let me go." I smiled at him and his grip slightly loosens resulting for my palm to reach his.

He gasped and leaned more forward than he already was while I wasn't even startled when I slid down.

He looked at me in awe as he felt how I tried to get away from his palm.

"Please," I begged him. I need to die, I need to perish, I need to be away from them. I'm like a pest avoided by plants. The only difference is, I don't need pesticides, I can voluntarily go away just like how they want.

"Please," he begged as well, "stay strong. Not everyone has the chance to live longer. But when you do, you don't even treasure the chance." His voice was weak but he managed to complete his sentence. "Instead you waste it."

And it hit me.

Not everyone has the chance to live longer.

When I do, I just waste it.

I bit my lower lip in guilt. He used his other arm to grip my wrist, I gave up and held onto him also.

With that, he pulled me up as strong as he can. He exhaustedly laid me above him, while he massaged his weakened arms.

My mind was full of thoughts when I realized where was I placed. I could feel his chest moving, I could also smell his manly scent.

"Are you going to stay there like that?" He asked me and I wasn't sure if he was smirking that moment.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I apologized and immediately crawls off above him but he wrapped my waist with his arms all of a sudden. I got stiffened.

"I didn't tell you to get off, though." He cockily smiled.

And that's how I realized how pervert he was.

"You dumbass!" I spanked him, almost forgetting how he just saved me.

After he was done laughing his ass out, he introduced, "By the way, it's Jimin." he says while moving his brows up and down.

So Jimin is the name of the pervert savior of my life?

"Jennie."

;;;;;

Angelbyhisside