Bane look shock and look taking aback by what his father said.

“What are you up too Bane? Is it about something or rather someone?” and that’s when Bane realizes that Grey told their father about Gab and cursing silently to his loud-mouthed brother.

“I think you already know now that your brother of yours told me something, don’t get mad at him Bane his just worried about it but now that we know why I’m just glad that you found a mate” taking back by what his father had told him Bane look confused but then he felt his father tap his shoulder proudly and happy that his son has found his mate.

Bane looks to his father and saw gladness within him.

“I’m just glad that you found one, considering nowadays finding mates is really hard, the rest of the clans have vanished or scattered far away and all we can do is look for them, but your lucky enough to have one, what clan is he from? What’s he looked like?”

He never though that his father would be this excited on him having a mate and glad that his father didn’t get mad considering having a male one.

“I don’t know father and he look fine and fragile at the same time that I want to be near him to be able to protect him, to be close to him. My wolf really wants him and I can’t help but to follow him, that it hurts me too when I couldn’t see him.”

The alpha nods and smiled to his son. “I know what you feel, I feel the same when I first saw your mother and I know that he feels the same way too, the bond that’s between the two of you, I know that he thinks of you too everyday.”

Bane smiled thinking about Gab feeling mutually.

“So.. Did you tell him already about it?” the alpha asks.

Bane shook his head “I don’t think his ready father, we just met and I don’t think that he will understand it if I tell him.”

The alpha looks confuse and said “What? Why wouldn’t he know it? He should follow his wolf for a Lycan bound to find his or her mate, your half.”

“But he doesn’t know it, and I don’t know how to tell him that, it’s hard on my part since my wolf want him so badly.”

“Then tell him, so we can meet him already.”

“But I don’t know too if you would like him too father.”

“And why is that Bane? Don’t be ridiculous, from what you have said I think you already loved the boy and that way I really want to meet him.”

“But his a human father, his not one of us.”

The alpha’s smile faded and was taking back by what his older son said.

“What? His not one of us? I told you Bane about humans didn’t I? You and your siblings, why didn’t you tell me this sooner?”