19.Nutella is no more sweet!

Start from the beginning

This is ridiculous, Nandini will never fall in love with him again, Mukti strongly made her thoughts concluded with this point as she saw Nandini coming towards her with a smile on her face.

"So, now tell me fast what happened" mukti ordered Nandini as soon as she settled beside her. Nandini had a smirk on her face thinking about what has she done, she said briefly that what has happened over there and how she ended her date on such an awesome note. Mukti already knows that what she is going to do, but in this type, she hasn't expected this.

"Wow..Nandu, i am so proud of you" she hugged her and kissed her on the forehead, Mukti felt relieved that her friend didn't get carried away with her feelings and all her previous doubts got vanished with this little victory.

Suddenly, Nandini's phone ranged displaying Manik's name in Nutella phone. "So, how about some more fun," she asked Mukti and Mukti winked at her laughing out loud.

---------

"Hello Nutella?" there is some uncertainty in his tone in which he spoke, for the first time he wants someone to prove him that he is wrong in thinking that Nutella misused his feelings with Nandini. He doesn't know what will he do, but he certainly knows if there is no fault of Nutella, he can defend her in front Nandini or anyone for that saying with more confidence and faith.

"Hey Manik, so how was your date? Did it got bad or should i say it already got worse" she asked with a cheerful tone in her voice that sounded so offended to him. 

It is like she is taunting him.

"How can you play with my feelings like this, Nutella? You know that Nandini is important to me, then still how can you do this?" he questioned her sounding hurtful that out of all the people in his life, his special friend has chosen to betray him.

"Aww....bura laga?" she asked him cutely twitching her lips in a pout by getting satisfied with his hurtful voice, she just avoided answering his question and choose to play with him for some more time.

"What? is this all a joke to you? I thought you are my true friend" he said with disbelief written on his face, with hurt his temper too raising that how can his Nutella think like this and from when did she forget that she is a resemblance of a pure soul and innocence. But then the only thing he heard in her voice is that her playful voice.

"Friend? Of course, I am not your friend. You still have doubts!" she asked him by stating it as if it is the most right thing to happen in this world and she can't believe that how stupid he is like after all this he is still thinking that he can be friends with her.

"But on that day, you agreed to be my friend," he said defending his friendship with her and thinking that like all the way, is she just fooling around him. His temper is gradually decreasing as his pain and hurt take its place.

Nandini smiled evilly by saying that "Yes, i agreed. Same like in the past i agreed to love you and got ready to propose you not realizing my heights of stupidity. But at that time, i was truthful and second time i just said it for my own entertainment. You see, i got bored with my normal life but then i thought ruining your life can help me get rid of my boredom. Smart decision, right!" she said to him in a happy tone and did cheers with Mukti.

For Mukti, it is still shocking to see this avatar of her friend who doesn't even talk impolitely with anyone and here she is fucking mocking him and laughing on his fate, she really got changed. This is a new freaking ultra version of Nandini. By listening to her answer, Mukti can see the invisible horns on Nandini's head.

Damn, this girl is killing it!!!

Manik got shocked listening to her voice, she is doing all this deliberately and he got another shock, that is she hasn't really forgiven him on that day. His Nutella can never think like this. He can hear her laugh still.