Chapter 6

Eonha POV

I was sitting in my room not knowing what to do.

Someone knocked on the door. I looked over and saw Jimin looking at me.

"Can I come in?" He asked and I nodded.

He sat next to me. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm okay..." I replied. "Namjoon told me to check on you because of what happened after Jungkook dragged you outside and tried to kill you" He explains.

"I'm... Actually not okay" I started to tear up. "Are you scared?" He asked and I nodded.

"The darkness and all these different creatures are scaring me..." I said...

"Why..." I whispered.. "Can you repeat that again?" He asks.

"WHY?!?!" I screamed at him as my eyes directly looked at him.

He was shocked. "Your-" "SHUT UP!! I'M FUCKING DONE STAYING IN THIS DARKNESS!! I WANNA GO!!" I screamed loudly at him..

What was happening to me?

Suddenly I felt two huge cuts on my back..

And I fell on the bed...

Jimin POV

I quickly went to Namjoon.

"Hyung!!" I called and he looked at me. "What" he replied.

"She's weird" I said. "And?" He asks. "Her eyes was a flaming purple!" I said and he looked at me confused and shocked.

"Her eyes?" He asked. "YES!" I said.

"But she's half human, there's no way she can be able to do that" He says. Now that I think of it...

Maybe my eyes were just fooling with me..

"Alright" I said and went to go sit on the couch..

What is wrong with that girl?? Why did It suddenly get me so scared? We've barely talked and she's suddenly like that... Weird...