Chapter 4

Eonha POV

Namjoon, Jimin and Yoongi left the house to go do some work for the keeper.

.... Should I find a way out?....

I got out of bed and opened the door. The hallways were dark as well..

I went through the hallway. It seems like Taehyung hasn't gotten well...

I was walking... I don't know where my feet were taking me, but I was heading downstairs.

Is it okay to go?

I gulped and went anyways. I heard loud screaming from the room....

It sounds just like Jung Hoseok. My eyes widened.

"I can smell her.." He says. Fear filled me as I looked around.

Then something caught my eyes. A room that is glowing?

I went to the room and locked the door.

I sighed...

I turned around and my eyes widened as I gasped....

A man sitting in the corner, his white beautiful wings popping out of his back...

Is he.... The guy? That Taehyung doesn't like?

I went towards him. He turned and looked at me and was frightened.

He backed away and defended his self.

"Hey..... It's alright" I said and he looked at me.

He looked down and sighed.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He shook his head holding his legs.

"What's your name?" I asked. He looked at me....

"Jin...." He replied. "Jin..? It's only Jin?" I asked.

"Kim... Seok...Jin" He says. "Kim SeokJin" I said.

"Are you... An Angel?" I asked and he nodded.

"Why are you down in the basement then?" I asked.

"Because... I glow a lot. And this world is full of darkness..." He explains.

"Are you... Half dead?" I asked.

"No.... I'm already dead" He says. "There's a reason why I am an Angel.... I died and was sent up to heaven" He explains.

"But those mean and creul people took me down here. All of the angels tried to help me back up. But it was too late. I was taken down into the underground world and was kept in here" He explains.

"Oh....... You know one of the guys up there is an Fallen Angel" I said. "Kim Taehyung?" He asked and I nodded.

"I know him. We were close buddies up there. Until one day he was acting weird and just disobeyed everything and screamed at everyone. He didn't take gods orders so his wings got ripped out and he was thrown down to the underground" He explains.

Wow... That's scary....

"I... I can help you" I said and he looked at me. "A-Are you human?" He asked. "Yes. Well half human" I said. "Really?? Thank god I have someone who can help me!" He smiles. His smile... Literally warms up my heart right away. 

Then we heard the door creak open.... It was creepy because nobody was at the door...

Then.... Someone grabbed my hand and started dragging me out of the room. "H-Hey!! LET GO OF ME!!" I screamed but no. "JIN!" I called and he tried to grab my hand...

But it was too late... I was dragged out of the room... And the door slam shut and locked...

Mythical Beings (BTS FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें