Chapter 3

I never thought I'd be here, getting married to the love of my life, already having a life with you just fresh out of college. I've seen you grow and I've seen you change so much, and Camila I couldn't be more proud

"Lauren," Camila yells from the kitchen, Lauren scrambles to put away her scribbled out vows before rushing to where she was called from. She rushes in to find Camila with two sandwiches on plates in her hand.

"Lunch time," she says with a smile and gives Lauren one of the two plates. Lauren playfully rolls her eyes before sitting down on one of the stools at the counter. Camila takes the seat next to her and gives her a kiss on the cheek before digging into her plate.

"So what are you doing that's causing me to spend less time with my fiancé," Camila pouts as she swallows the last of her sandwich.

"I may or may not be writing my vows for the wedding," Lauren says with a shrug, throwing both of their paper plates away.

"You're just now getting started on them? I've had mine down for almost two weeks," Camila says with a shocked expression on her face. Lauren raises her eyebrows in question at her words.

"Camz, we've only been engaged for two weeks," Lauren chuckles, not even surprised that Camila had her vows already written. Lauren picks their dog up off the hard ground and snuggles into her.

"Do you want kids," Camila asked all of a sudden making Lauren almost drop the dog in her arms. Camila stares at Lauren and realizes her reaction to it might not have been the best.

"I-of course I'd like kids, but I mean do you want kids," Lauren ask, turning the question back onto her fiancé.

"I'd love to have kids with you, Lauren," Camila replies with a smile on her face and on Lauren's face also.

"I'd love to parent with you one day soon," Camila adds as an after thought. And that's when Lauren realizes something.

"Oh shit, we haven't told our parents that we're engaged," Lauren panics, just remembering that very important little detail. Camila laughs at Lauren's facial expression over the whole ordeal.

"Well why don't we make a trip to Miami this weekend," Camila suggest, both girls would rather tell their parents in person than over the phone.

"Camila, that's fourteen whole hours away. Virginia and Florida are like four states away from each other," Lauren says with a shake of her head at the idea.

"Three and it's not like we have anything better to do, we're both off this weekend. Plus it wouldn't be the first time we've made that trip," Camila points out knowing her fiancé will give in sooner or later. She could never say no to Camila for too long.

"Fine," Lauren huffed out, annoyed with the fact that she gave in so easily.

"Oh, we should invite the girls," Lauren says as an afterthought. Camila nodded taking her phone off the counter and typing a message to their group chat. A moment later Lauren's phone buzzes from her back pocket.

"I need a shower," Camila states once she sets her phone back down on the counter.

"Mind if I join you," Lauren flirts as she follows her fiancé to their bedroom.

"If we can have sex," Camila says bluntly, not even surprising Lauren anymore by it. She'd grown quite use to her bluntness, and she kind of loves it. Lauren kisses Camila deeply before pulling off all of her own clothes, doing the same to Camila's clothes right after. Camila guides Lauren into their bathroom and turns on the shower, waiting for it to get warm.

"I love you," Lauren says breathlessly as she pulls away from the kiss that they were currently sharing.

"You know I do too, I love you," Camila says with a smile before grabbing Lauren's hand and stepping into the shower. Camila pushes Lauren up against the shower wall, knowing how much Lauren enjoyed it when she took control. Instead of kissing her like Lauren thought she would, Camila began to suck on Lauren's collarbone. Camila kept going all around her neck and collarbone area until she felt satisfied with the amount of hickeys on her fiancé's neck.