"I am so tired." Leigh said as she slumped down on the couch in our dressing room. We have just finished the show and I literally feel like I'm a zombie. I am so tired. I stop in my tracks when I suddenly feel a sensation in my stomach. I placed my hand on top of it and tried to even my breaths. "Pez, you alright?" Jesy asked, and I just nodded my head. "Yeah, it's just my stomach." I say. She comes near me and places a hand on my shoulder. "Do you have your meds?" Jade asks. I nod my head again. "Yeah, I'll take them tonight."

I changed out of my costume into a comfortable dress and proceeded to sit on my makeup chair to have Adam take my greasy make up off. Adam was just finishing off when I suddenly felt a sharp pang of pain on my abdomen. I shrugged it off at first, but it happened again, and again getting more painful. Then another came in and I couldn't take it anymore. 

"Agh!" I clutched my abdomen and leaned forward, trying to stifle a cry. The pain was excruciating, radiating around my abdomen. It hurts so much, my eyes starting to water. "Perrie!" The girls ran up to me along with the rest of the team. "Perrie, what's happening?" Paul supports my shoulders as I try to compose myself, but the pain just kept on coming back.

"Perrie can you stand up?" Claud said as he helped Paul to stand me up. I got off the makeup chair when I heard the room go silent and the girls gasping. "Oh my God." Leigh says, looking at me and then to the chair I was once sitting on. I turn my attention to the chair and my eyes widen in horror, there was blood in the chair. I suddenly felt my body freeze, my palms getting clammy. 

"Perrie are you?" Paul asks me, looking at me with complete worry in his face. My heart was pounding out of my chest, I felt like I was being drenched with ice cold water. "What? I don't know. I--" I was cut off when I felt something trickling down my legs." I look down and with a shaky hand, I slowly graze it on my inner thigh where I felt something wet. My heart fell to my stomach when I got my hand back and saw that my fingers were covered in blood. My blood. It didn't take me long to realize what was happening to me. 

I am having a miscarriage.

No.

My baby.

"No. I didn't know. I didn't know." I said with a shaky voice. My tears come streaming down my face, as another pang of pain hits my abdomen but the pain in my chest was overpowering it. The tears won't stop falling down as they try to console me, I hear Paul shouting, telling someone to get a car ready. I hear them going into a commotion. 

"Oh, Perrie." I hear the girls say, trying to stifle a cry.

"NO! NOO! I DIDN'T KNOW. NO!" I felt like my world came crashing down as the blood trickled down my legs. My legs wobbled, my knees felt weak and I felt like the world was spinning. I felt arms around me. The last thing I remember is Claud picking me up and carrying me out the door before darkness took over my sight. 

Jesy

"Please, can we hurry up." I say to the driver. Jade, Leigh and I were in a car with our security following the car Perrie was in. They were a few miles ahead of us, rushing along the streets. I see their car pull up in the hospital driveway, security lining up and waiting for them. Rolling her in was like a choreographed dance. The security tried to conceal her by blocking her from the public, the nurses and the doctors rolling her in as discreet as possible. They did it so flawlessly, no one could suspect anything. Paul had called the hospital beforehand, making sure that everything would all be done privately. 

I tried to wipe a tear away as we made our way into the hospital. We were escorted to a private room so that other people in the hospital won't bother us. "Hey come on you guys, stop crying. We need to be strong for Perrie. She needs us to be her rocks." I say, wiping another tear as I tried to console Jade and Leigh Anne. "You're right." Leigh Anne said, wiping her tears, Jade doing the same.