22

jimin nodded towards her way and went to the room he was practicing in today. he got to the dance room and was the first one there, strange the new teacher isn't here, he was expecting to be one of the first people there but being there before the teacher was odd. jimin just shrugged and put his bag down and got his shoes out and put them on. (A/N when i danced the one big rule was no outside shoes so that's why this little detail is in here)

once he was done lacing his dance shoes up he started to stretch. about half way through he heard the door open and looked up in the mirror and saw a woman walking in, who he assumed is his new teacher.

he stopped stretching on the floor and got up and greeted her. "hello, you must be the new teacher for this class. i'm park jimin, one of your students"

she was a little hesitant then said, "hello jimin, i'm ms. lee your new teacher. i'm excited to teach you and your peers." ms. lee looked around the room then started again. "well i guess you because no one else is here." she laughed after, but it sounded very nervous and fake.

jimin decided to laugh too, trying to make her feel more comfortable because she was clearly nervous. "yeah, i'm usually one of the first people to all of my classes." he told her so she didn't feel like she was late or something.

"oh, how many classes do you take here other than this one?" ms. lee asked trying to learn more about jimin. "other than this one i take 4 classes." jimin answered her question. "so 5 in total, woah, you must be really passionate about dancing." she said amazed with his devotion to dance.

"it can also double as a job so i might as well spend most of my time doing it." jimin started "my friend and i sometime audition as backup dancers for idols and get to perform with them, of course this doesn't happen all the time but when it does it pays pretty good. especially when we went on a world tour with Big Bang."

ms. lee stood there for a few seconds and let it process that jimin had went on Big Bang's world tour as a backup dancer. "you're very lucky jimin, i can imagine that was amazing."

jimin laughed remembering all the different places he went but at the same time how exhausted he was during the whole tour. "i guess you could call it that, the stops were amazing."

she nodded looked around a little, "well, jimin, i'm going to get ready before the others get here. it was nice learning a little about you." ms. lee then put down her bag and started getting everything ready.

jimin just went back to stretching then he heard the door open and was pleasantly surprised to see his best friend walking in. "kookie!" jimin yelled jumping up from his position and ran up to jungkook.

"you're here earlier than you usual are." jimin said while following jungkook who was putting down his bag and switching into the appropriate shoes. "yeah, since we were going to have a new teacher i decided it's better to be here on time not late." he responded while finishing tying up his shoes.

both jimin and jungkook went to stretch, well mainly jungkook as jimin was almost done. while they were warming up their other peers arrived and soon enough everyone was there.

the class went as usual, except for the slight awkwardness because there was someone new teaching, and soon enough jimin found himself packing up and walking down the stairs to leave the studio and go back to the outside world.

jimin was about to turn the corner to walk to the cafe close to the studio to get some work done in between his next class when he heard jungkook "hyung! wait up, i want to go with you!"

jimin stopped and turned around and waited for the coconut head to catch up. "why did you forget your wallet for the 127th time and only will realize after we order something?" jimin asked him, done paying for the younger's coffee every time they went to the cafe.

jungkook stuck his hand in his pocket and struggled for a few seconds then pulled out his wallet, "nope, it's right here." jimin just shook his head and laughed.

the two of them walked to the cafe and ordered their drinks and sat down, jimin got out his laptop to try and catch up on his essay that he was really behind on. instead of being productive jungkook just went on his phone.

everything was quiet between the two then jungkook just randomly freaked out and started tapping jimin on the arm "hyungggg, why is suga following your personal acc?" jimin just looked up at the very shocked boy "why does it matter?" he asked shrugging it away.

"because, other people saw it." jungkook showed him his phone screen and it was a post from a fan acc of a screenshot of yoongi's account, who yoongi's following, then his own account, all caption with the hashtag #whoisp_jmdot95 .

jimin just froze up and instantly grabbed his phone, as soon as he turned it on he was attacked by follow requests on his personal account. he unlocked his phone then he actually opened instagram, his own feed being about him.

then he got a dm, from none other than yoongi...

—————————-
OK ARE YOU PEOPLES HAPPY! I FINALLY UPDATED.

I FELT SO BAD THAT I DIDN'T UPDATE LAST WEEK I LITERALLY PUT OFF DOING ALL MY HOMEWORK TO UPDATE AND MADE SURE TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER A LOT LONGER THAN THE LAST ONE.

Sorry for the cliffhanger hanger i didn't want everyone to be to comfortable thinking everything was gud, dun dun duunnn.