||Chapter 4- A Friend||

I enjoy mingling and talking to my friends every minute each day. I feel the presence of being so much loved by them. But what if one day, they will left you behind? What you will gonna do? And here's a short story for you all.

Meisha is a good friend of mine. She makes me copy of her assignment, her tests and everything related to school, we laugh, we study together, we bond and no one can beat the happiness we  feel when we chained up together! We make memories entertwined. We are twin-souls, they say.

Eveytime we go out, she always makes sure if I am good. Everyday, she used to eat with me, play with me, talk and join with me in all every little aspects of life. She always remind me that she love me as friend. And promised that she's not going with someone else except me.
We always keep ourselves in touch with each other.

Until one day, she didnt came back to our school. The weeks, and months have passed. And I am getting really anxious and worried. Her mother went and talk about the problem they had. I asked Tita what's going on. And she said, "Meisha is okay. Dont worry about her. Its just that, there are times when life is going to put purge on you. But we still have the hope and courage to solve" And I asked when she's going to come back and play toys with me. Her mother said she doesnt know until when. I was sad. I kept on texting and calling Meisha using my Mom's phone but she kept on rejecting it.  I badly missed her.  But I have the idea of visiting their place, after.  Then pleased mom to let me go. My mom allowed me to get through because she's probably going to visit Tita Imelda too. So we gotta go out together.

I was excited. Really ardent.

When we reached Tita Imelda's home. There are a lot of people around their house, crying, murmuring and graving. Their faces were unwritten. I asked mom what's happening. She said "It will going to be okay" and she pressed my arm.

I was aware that something is going on and my mind now is currently rambling.
My mom went inside and I was left here with my thoughts unclean and in haywire.

Hours passed and I cant help but to see if Meisha is fine.

But then I was in total shocked when i see her lying in bed with white satin wrapped around her body.

"Meisha...."

I went to her place and hug her.

"You promised that you are not going to leave me!" I burst into tears.

My mom drag me outside.

"Mom...Me-meisha is dead" I cant believe in her young age.

"What's the cause mom?" I cried and cried and didnt know what to do.

"Car accident..."

Life is temporary.  And it is what you make it. Live your life to the fullest and enjoy every moment of it!