jeongin was already walking out the door before felix snapped out of it, "jeongin where are you going?"

he turned around with a wink, "oh, i'm giving you lovebirds some space. sounds like your boyfriend could use some tlc"

"no one says tlc anymore but okay"

felix closed and locked the door, releasing a long sigh. "i'm sorry about that"

changbin motioned for felix to come over. he was laying on his side and told felix to lay down next to him. to avoid awkwardness, felix faced away, his back to changbin's chest.

felix felt a hand running through his hair and shivered. "i can't stare at your cute freckles this way but i suppose i'll take what i can get"

felix giggled and mumbled a halfhearted, "shut up"

they lapsed into a comfortable silence until changbin erupted into a coughing fit, reminding felix of why he was there in the first place. felix turned around so that he was facing the other boy and placed his hand on his forehead, "you still have a fever, i'll get you some medicine for that. how do you feel?"

"i mean, i still feel like shit but the doctors here are pretty cute" 

felix felt his face redden and became quite aware of their close proximity. whilst only a few inches away, he took the opportunity to stare at the elder's face. his eyes drunk in every detail, from the small dot on his right cheek to the mark on the end of his nose. his hand migrated from changbin's forehead to his cheek, softly caressing the skin. changbin's eyes fluttered shut at the touch. felix could stay exactly like that all day, cuddling and enjoying the presence of the gorgeous figure in front of him. 

but he knew if he stayed on that couch a moment longer, he wouldn't be able to prevent his lips from attaching to changbin's.

and so felix stood to prepare medicine and steady his breathing, while changbin stared longingly as he walked away, "don't be too long"

felix's mouth curved up at the edges and he yelled from the kitchen,"i'll be right back honey"

those words caused changbin to feel warm inside and he cuddled into the closest pillow, thinking of how he would capture all two-hundred and twenty of felix's freckles in his next piece. 

when felix returned to the living room, he was overwhelmed by how adorable the man on his couch was. he appeared to be asleep whilst holding a pillow to his chest, and quite frankly he reminded felix of a child. but that didn't stop felix from dashing to his room to retrieve his phone and take a picture. 

after taking several pictures, felix decided that he would let changbin get some rest. in the meantime, he prepared some soup for the sick boy to eat later. don't think this meant slaving over a stove and making soup from scratch, felix wasn't about that life. he pulled a can of campbell's off his shelf and put it in a pot, checking his phone in the meantime.

 jeongin had sent about fifty messages since his departure, which caused felix to roll his eyes. he had a good morning message from jisung and chan had sent a very encouraging message, "boi if you don't write some good shit today i will be beating you with a spoon" completely fed up with his friends, felix settled on scrolling through his twitter feed until the soup was hot. he placed it into a bowl and brought it into the living room.

"binnie, i made soup" felix said in a sing-songy voice, causing changbin to quickly open his eyes only to groan at the pain that had developed in his head. 

"poor thing. you can go back to sleep after you eat something" sympathetically spoken by a boy who wanted nothing more than to make the boy happy.

felix was reaching for the spoon to feed changbin when a small hand extended towards his own and a gravelly voice spoke, "i can feed myself you know"

felix raised a brow, "i don't care. i'm doing this for you"

changbin sighed but allowed the boy to feed him, secretly enjoying it. 

once the bowl was empty and felix had placed it in the kitchen sink, he returned to his couch and tucked a blanket around changbin. as he was about to go to his own room and lay down on his bed, felix felt a hand grab his own. 

"can you cuddle with me please?"

felix beamed and nodded, lifting the cover and placing himself onto the couch. he faced changbin, who was already snaking his arms around his waist, and wrapped his arms around the changbin's body. they laid in silence, changbin's face in the crook of felix's neck, both assuming that the other was asleep. as he was drifting off, felix felt a pair of lips on his neck before the culprit snuggled further into him. 

they both fell asleep with bright smiles on their faces.