chapter 13

felix is awoken to very persistent knocking at his front door. he stumbles to his home's entrance, checking on changbin first, and can't imagine who would be visiting at this time.

felix opened the door a crack, eyes widening when he sees it's jeongin. he opens the door a few inches and places a hopefully convincing smile on his face. however internally his mind is going in a million directions. changbin is in his living room and he will be doing everything in his power to prevent the younger boy from entering his home. time to turn up the bullshit.

"oh hi jeonginnie"

"um are you gonna let me in?" the boy asked with a confused face.

felix knew he sucked at lying but he was willing to put forth his best effort. "oh, about that, i'm getting a cold" he faked a few coughs, "so i don't think it's a great idea for you to come in"

jeongin raised a brow, "dude i practically never get sick, i think i'll be fine"

felix could feel sweat on his brow as jeongin began pushing the door opened, "no! stop! my dog had a really intense surgery and i don't want him to get too excited by your arrival"

jeongin paused and looked at him like he was an idiot, "felix you don't have any pets. do i look like that much of a dummy"

"well, no, but like i really don't think it's a good idea for you to come in"

the boy frowned, "felix i'm coming inside" he then opened the door completely. 

looking around, jeongin turned back to felix with a questioning look, "felix, i get that your house the cleanest place in the world but it's not a big deal"

felix bit back a scoff at the comment but instead faked another smile, directing jeongin to the kitchen. "yeah i was planning to clean up today but here you are"

"why are you here exactly" felix asked hoping he would say something that required less than five minutes. 

"to hangout ya jerk" jeongin said with an insulted expression.

"oh right of course" cue the nervous laughter. 

"felix, what're you not telling me. you only laugh like you're in an infomercial if you're hiding something"

felix could feel his palms sweating and wiped them onto his sleep pants. "nothing, i'm being completely, one hundred percent forthcoming with information"

"well then if you wouldn't mind i need to use the restroom." in all honesty, jeongin didn't have to pee, he just wanted to investigate

forgetting his dilemma, felix responded that he surely could. not realizing the bathroom was down the hallway, the hallway that you had to enter the living room to access. 

felix was soon brought back to reality by a very loud jeongin talking at the speed of light. "felix there's someone on your couch. oh my gosh this is why you were so nervous. are they homeless? did you have sex with them? are they a robber? do i need to call the police?is he your boyfriend?-"

as felix was rushing into the living room a deep voice resonated throughout the space, "not  boyfriend yet but i'm working on it kid"

jeongin turned to felix with a shocked expression, trying his best to whisper, "wait is this changbin? the changbin?"

"oh so i'm the changbin? didn't realize felix spoke about me that much". a teasing grin was directed towards the male in question.

felix blushed, unable to deny it.