Lap Dances

It was almost 3 am. Y/N had changed into her normal sweats and T-shirt as soon as the guests left. She was almost done clearing things up in the kitchen. Chloe usually helped her with this stuff but her girlfriend was nowhere to be seen right now, which was weird.
Y/N thought she might have fallen asleep. The last two days had been quite hectic for both of them. With arranging and managing Y/N's birthday along with their own work. Y/N smiled at the thought of how supportive her girlfriend was. Ever since they had gotten together, Y/N had been a lot more content and happy with her life.
When all was done, she got out of the kitchen, ready to go cuddle up with Chloe, but little did she know the dancer had other plans...
The lights had been dimmed and candles were spread out in the living room. There was a chair in the center. "Chloe?" she called out.
"Sit." said Chloe, her voice stern. Y/N couldn't make out where her voice was coming from. She obeyed and walked towards the chair and sat on the edge, nervous and a little turned on for what was to come.
The dancer came into view soon after. Y/N's mouth hung open as she slowly strut towards the singer, dressed in dark purple lingerie with black stockings and high heels, her torso covered with a black blazer. She looked simply...
"Woah."
Chloe smirked at Y/N's response even though deep down she was a little scared. She had never given a lap dance to anyone before. But she kept going on, she wanted to do this for Y/N on her special day. Chloe knew the singer had never experienced a lap dance. After all, she was Y/N Y/L/N; America's sweetheart. People always expected her to do no wrong which had sadly made the girl a little uptight. And Chloe wanted to change that. That is why she always urged Y/N to try and experience new things. Things that normal people her age did.
Well, not that normal people get a lap dance from one Chloe Beale on their birthday.
Her iPod was already connected to the speakers. She took a deep breath and played the mix she had made especially for this occasion. The first song was a remix of Animals by Maroon 5. It was slow and sensual but was upbeat enough to dance too, perfect start for a lap dance. Chloe swayed her hips to the beat, her eyes, making contact with Y/N's who was clearly having a hard time processing what was happening.
"Relax, baby. I'm just giving you a lap dance." She whispered in Y/N's ear. The athlete let out a shaky breath and Chloe giggled. She put her hands on Y/N's shoulders and pushed her back into the chair so the girl was sitting more comfortable and parted her knees to dance between her legs.
Y/N was mesmerized by the way Chloe moved, she had seen her dance before but never like this. It was so...sexy. Her hips moved up and down to the rhythm of the song, brushing against Y/N's legs just slightly. Her eyes shifted from Y/N's to her own body as she glided her hands from her chest to her hips,
"You've totally done this before, right?" Y/N gaped in amazement as Chloe worked her hips in the perfect figure 8's. Her eyes closed and her head thrown back.
"Never."
"No way. Wow."
The second song (Trap Queen by Fetty Wap) mixed in. She turned around so that her back was facing Y/N and dropped down ever so slowly, until she was practically grounding her backside against Y/N's front. She threw her head back, her hair falling against Y/N's shoulder.
Y/N's chest heaved at the feel of Chloe's body against hers. She didn't remember the last time she wanted someone so badly. "Can I touch you?" Y/N asked huskily. She inched her face forward, just to get her lips to touch the model's neck, but Chloe stood up and for a second Y/N thought she might have done something wrong. Or worse, the lap dance was over.
But then Chloe stood in front of her. Her chest, leaning towards Y/N's face. She grabbed the back of the singer's head so that her face was literally between her chest and then hooked one leg around the chair and then the other and completely lowered herself onto Y/N so that she was straddling her.
"Oh my God." Y/N moaned against Chloe's breasts. She felt the heat radiating from Chloe's core as the girl moved in slow circles in her lap. Y/N was so hard she could practically feel her dick twitch every time Chloe added a little more pressure. She wanted to just grab Chloe by the hips and make her grind harder. This was torture, sweet agonizing torture.
"How bad do you want to touch me Y/N?" Chloe asked as she grated her nails at the nape of Y/N's neck. Her body moving in perfect figure 8's.
Y/N almost came undone at the dancer's tone alone. "Bad. Really, really bad." She growled out, it was getting hard to keep her hands to herself.
"Not yet." Chloe purred against her cheekbone. Honestly, it was never her plan to not let Y/N touch her. But she found it really hot when Y/N asked for permission to touch her before. It was a heady feeling, the power...so she figured it wouldn't hurt to make the birthday girl beg a little more "But you can take off my blazer."
In such a desperate time, it was music to Y/N's ears. Chloe unwrapped her arms from Y/N's neck as she slid off the clothing, slowly exposing the creamy, flawless flesh beneath it. Y/N wanted to cry at how sexy Chloe looked at that moment. She was gorgeous; her beautiful face, her long legs, her neck, her breasts and her abs.
God, her shiny abs.
The way Y/N was looking at her, as if she were some Goddess, fueled Chloe's confidence. So she decided to try something in the moment and prayed it wouldn't end in a disaster. She wrapped one arm around Y/N's neck and swept her free arm downwards, almost to the floor, leaving her chest front and center. And as if that wasn't enough, she bent all the way back until her hand touched the floor. Her pelvis gyrating against Y/N's crotch. The athlete gasped, she was almost coming and she hadn't even touched Chloe yet!
"How in the world..." she could barely get the words out before another moan escaped her lips "are you this flexible?"
Just then, Chloe unwrapped the other hand from Y/N's neck, brushing it sensually down from Y/N's body to her own and then essentially did a sit up to bring herself back up.
"Oh Shit."
"Runs in the family. And also, yoga. Good thing, huh?"
Y/N could only nod her head in agreement.
Chloe slid her body against Y/N's as the last song started (You know you like it by Aluna George). Her head buried in Y/N's neck, she grazed her lips from the athlete's collar bone to her jaw, back and forth. She could sense Y/N's erratic breath, the way her vein hammered in her neck. The girl was so desperate to touch her. It roused Chloe.
She gazed back up with parted lips. Y/N almost looked predatory, like a caged animal dying to get out. Her lips ghosted above Y/N's. The girl closed her eyes and offered her mouth, silently begging Chloe to end her torture. The dancer reached out for the waistband of her shorts, grazing her boxers teasingly "Fuck. You're so hard." she hissed out.
"Only for you." Y/N whimpered beneath her. She was sure her palms had started to bleed by now.
"Kiss me now."
Y/N abruptly dipped in and pressed her mouth to Chloe's. They both inhaled deeply as their lips met. Chloe tugged at Y/N's hands, bringing them on her hips as an invite to finally touch her. She pulled Chloe in herself tightly as her tongue pressed into the model's mouth. Chloe's hands thrusted into Y/N's hair. She sucked on her tongue, getting a deep moan out of the athlete.
They moved with the sensual but fast rhythm of the song. Y/N reached behind the models back, blindingly unclasping Chloe's bra, leaving her mouth to attend to her breasts. Taking one nipple in her mouth, she swirled her tongue around it. Chloe arched into her and ground faster and harder, but it wasn't enough.
She changed her position so that her core pressed harder against Y/N's member as she rode against Y/N's erection "Shit, that's so much better." the singer whimpered.
Chloe bunched up Y/N's shirt in her hands, demanding her to take it off. The singer got the hint and backed up for a few seconds to get rid of it. Chloe instantly dove for her shoulder, biting down on it as she rubbed harder against Y/N's erection. Her one hand in the girl's hair and the other clawed at her back. She was so close and she could tell Y/N was too, the grip on her ass got tighter and tighter.
Y/N threw her head back as she orgasmed, a loud moan escaping her lips. Chloe came not so long after, her body going limp against Y/N's.
They stayed like that for a good few minutes, wrapped in each others arms, sated and spent. The special lap dance mix had been replaced by a softer, less intense song that Y/N couldn't seem to recognize. Hell, she was surprised she remembered her own name after this.
"This," she started when she finally thought she had regained the ability to speak "has got to be the best birthday present ever."
She kissed the dancers cheek and Chloe laughed, still panting against Y/N's ear. "Well I'm glad you enjoyed it so much, love."
"Thank you."
The look of pure adoration and love in Y/N's eyes for her made Chloe's heart swell in happiness, doing this was totally worth it for someone like Y/N. She grabbed the girl's chin for a kiss they both smiled into.
"Let us further celebrate in the room shall we?"