Distractions

I've been working on a song for a few hours now. I have to perfect it for my Music Theory class performance coming up. My girlfriend Aubrey had other plans. She's been distracting me for the past thirty minutes. I finally put my foot down. Aubrey huffed before leaning down to purr in my ear, "The sooner you finish that song, the sooner I can have my way with you." She gently bit my earlobe and I shuddered against her.

I was instantly wet and I gasped out, "No fair, I've still gotta work."

She chuckled, "Work fast, love."

"I will, but then you're gonna be in trouble, Posen. I don't have to be anywhere until my 2PM meeting with Danny," I called after her as she moved over to the couch.

"Good," she called back before turning on the TV.

I had to take several deep breaths to calm my raging libido before I was able to focus back on the music. Hours later, I finally put the last touches on the song and emailed it to Marcus. I groaned, stretching from being bent over the computer for so long. I moved over to the couch and had to smile when I saw that Aubrey had fallen asleep. I leaned down and pressed a soft kiss on her forehead. She didn't react at all, so I carefully slid my arms under her and carried her over to my bed. Aubrey snuggled into my arms on the short walk and I smiled. I let myself a single moment of victory that I hadn't dropped her, before I carefully removed her jeans and bra. I didn't feel right stripping her when she was asleep, but I didn't want her to be uncomfortable either. My own bra joined hers on the floor and I turned out the lights and crawled into bed, spooning around my girlfriend. I smiled and let myself drift off to join her in sleep.

Aubrey's grumpy voice woke me the next morning. "You didn't wake me."

I opened my eyes to see that she was laying on her side with her head propped on a hand. I reached out to run my fingers along her cheek. "You barely moved when I carried you to the bed and pulled off your jeans. So, I figured you needed the sleep."

"You carried me?" She asked, her eyebrows shooting up in surprise.

I grinned. "Yeah."

She smiled, "I'm sorry I missed that."

I rolled my eyes. "If you'd been awake, I wouldn't have done it." Aubrey pouted and I smirked. I rolled over to grab my phone to see if I had any new emails.

"What's up?" Aubrey asked.

I shrugged. "I just wanted to see if Marcus has emailed me back with any changes he wants in the last song before my meeting later."

"Oh, did he?" Aubrey asked, laying her head on my shoulder. Her fingers began to trail over my hip and heat began spreading slowly through my body.

I kept my voice light as I said, "He did email me, but he likes the song. So you have about three hours to stop doing that."

"Really? Three hours, huh?" Aubrey asked, her voice mocking.

I grinned, reaching up to fist my hand in her blonde hair and pull her down to meet my lips. I moaned into the kiss when Aubrey's hand slid between my legs. Immediately, she pulled back, breaking the lip-lock.

"You're wearing too much clothing," She said, even as her hands were yanking my tank top over my head.

I had to agree with her, pulling her own shirt over her head and trailing kisses down her shoulder as she pulled off my sweatpants. As soon as we were both naked, our bodies crashed together. We hadn't touched each other this way in two days and we were both in a near frenzy as we drove each other towards ecstasy. I felt like an addict in need of a fix. When we both lay panting after the first release, I turned to face Aubrey, chuckling.

"What's so funny?" She asked.

"I think I'm addicted to you, Bre. No matter what I do, I just can't seem to get enough of you."

She grinned, "I know, me too."

"This is crazy right?" I asked, still unable to believe the way I responded to her touch.

"Probably, but less talking now, more moaning," Aubrey said, moving to close her mouth over mine.