Fireworks

It was a hot ass day on the set of Pitch Perfect 2 and Anna Kendrick and Brittany Snow were plotting despite the heat. "So, Hailee and Y/N, what do you suppose we do?", Anna asked while glancing over at her younger cast mates. "We have to get them alone for starters. I think they will take it from there.", Brittany said while smirking their way. Y/N happened to glance at Brittany and Anna and looked at them confused. "I'm sorry Haiz, can you excuse me for a second?", Y/N asked her friend/crush. "Yeah, I'll be here.", Hailee said while smiling. Y/N walked over to the two glaring at them. "What are you two up to?", Y/N asked her cast mates. Both just smiled and walked away from the younger girl. Y/N stood there confused as ever until she caught a glance at Hailee, standing talking to Chrissie and looking beautiful as ever. "God she's so beautiful", Y/N thought. "Be careful young one, she might hear you.", a voice said, startling Y/N. The voice belonged to the one and only Rebel Wilson. "Jeez Rebel, you gave me a heart attack.", Y/N said, grabbing at her chest. "Sorry pipsqueak.", Rebel replies. "Just because you're older than me doesn't mean I'm a pipsqueak, I am taller than you.", Y/N says. Rebel laughs and playfully punches Y/N. "Hey guys, we're gonna watch some fireworks here soon. Just letting you guys know.", Anna tells the pair. The pair looks at her and nods, telling her that they will be watching the fireworks with the cast. "Hopefully we get two firework displays tonight." Rebel whispers to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cast sat on the stage they were shooting on watching the firework display, some a little closer than others. That certain couple was in fact Y/N and Hailee. Hailee had her head on Y/N's shoulder and Y/N was resting her head on top of Hailee's. The rest of the cast watched the couple interact adorably. "Hey Y/N?", Hailee asked. "Hmmm?", Y/N responded. "Can I tell you something?" Hailee now sat up straight and had a determined look on her face. "What's up Haiz?", Y/N asked, looking at her friend confused as ever. Hailee took this time to grab Y/N by the face and smash her lips against Y/N's. Ironic enough, the fireworks went off just as their lips met. Y/N, confused for .2 seconds, got the message and kissed back with enough passion to last for the both of them. The cast, though oblivious to the kissing duo, went crazy with cheering. They finally pulled away for air. Y/N was the first to speak. "Be my girl? I know it sounds crazy and all but I have had this huge crush on you and it's okay if you don't--". She was cut off by lips. "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend Y/N", Hailee said. All was calm in their lives, until all hell broke loose soon after.

lauren305 I hope it was all you asked for!!

xxx