Forbidden Love

This picture has nothing to do with the imagine let's just appreciate my dog

Tears fall hard and quick down Aubrey's cheeks only to be soaked up by her pillow as the 17 year old curls further into herself, her fathers words still reverberating in her mind.
'-Unacceptable, and disgusting!' 'I forbid you to ever see her again!'
For once in her life, Aubrey had argued back - something she had never done before. Usually she just accepted whatever her father wanted of her, only wanting to please, but of course the second those words left his mouth, she had gone from looking down meekly to standing up angrily and yelling back.
By the end of her rant, her father was so shell shocked that his normally compliant daughter had yelled at him, that all he could do was demand that she leave him. She hadn't meant for him to find out like this, she had wanted to ease her parents in.
But her mother had walked in on Aubrey and her girlfriend kissing on her bed. She could still hear her mother's shocked, 'Aubrey Faith Posen!'
Another sob escapes Aubrey's lips as she hugs her pillow. She isn't sure if she'll ever be able to see Y/N again. At least not outside of school.
Just as she goes to reach for her phone to text the girl, the sound of her window opening startles her. Her room is dark though, so she can't see much beyond a tall, slender figure moving toward her. Before she can panic, however, the familiar scent of cherries and something else that is entirely Y/N Y/L/N wafts up her nose. "Y/N?" Her voice cracks slightly from her crying jag.
"Oh, Bree." Y/N slides into bed beside the blonde and urges her to lay down so that the brunette can spoon her, but Aubrey turns on her side instead, wrapping an arm around a slender middle and resting her head on Y/N's chest. "It's going to be okay." Y/N coos softly, lips pressing into the blonde's hairline.
"He forbade me from seeing you." Aubrey sobs, arms tightening.
"You're almost 18, he can't forbid shit." Y/N huffs, her own arms pulling Aubrey closer. "We'll be heading off to college in a few months, and he'll be none the wiser. I don't care what he says, I'm not going anywhere."
Aubrey sighs softly, fingers slipping beneath Y/N's shirt to feel soft skin. "But what if he cuts off my college fund?"
"Well, are you going to tell him that you're still banging me?"
"Y/N!" Aubrey slaps at her arm.
Y/N chuckles. "What? I'm serious, though. Just don't tell him - at least not until you're out of college."
The blonde sighs again. "I love you."
Arms tighten around Aubrey in a gentle squeeze before a hand is cupping the blonde's face and bringing it up close to Y/N's. Aubrey meets the brunette's gaze and nearly melts at the adoration and love she sees there. "I love you, too, Bree." She replies softly, closing the distance between them for a soft kiss. "We'll get through this, I promise."