Beatdowns and Worried Girlfriends

Remember back in "Fireworks" when I said all Hell was gonna break loose? This is that Hell.

Comment who you think is the attacker. ;)

Y/N knew it wasn't wise to be walking home alone but she didn't have much of an option. She was used to the cold weather and weird noises, it wasn't anything new, but something was different this time. She was walking by a nearby alleyway when she was yanked backwards and slammed roughly against a wall.

"I don't want you with Hailee." Y/N knew that voice. It was so annoyingly familiar but she couldn't place it. "Do you understand me?"

"I'm not breaking up with her." She said firmly. The man scoffed at her and even though it was dark she knew he had rolled his eyes.

"I guess we'll just have to do things the hard way." Before Y/N could ask what he meant she was thrown roughly to the ground and as she attempted to get up she was met with a fist to her face.

"Sure you don't want to break up with her?" He asked smugly. She held her face and glared at the figure.

"I'm not going to." She snarled out as she swung her own fists several times, catching the person in the face almost every time. She was terrified, but she wasn't going down without a fight. She attempted to get to her hands and knees so that she could get up but once she did she was met with a swift kick to the ribs; causing her to drop to the ground again. Two more came following the first and the actor struggled to catch her breath against the cold asphalt beneath her.

The figure leaned in beside her and whispered in her ear, "This is your warning." She waited until they walked away and their footsteps died away before she forced herself up from the ground. She took a shaky breath, as best she could, and tried to think of what she should do. She was in far too much pain to walk all the way back to her house at the moment. Glancing around, she noticed a sign that said she was on the corner of Lexington Street. Hailee only lived about two blocks down the road from where she was. Two blocks. I can make two blocks, she thought to herself. So she forced herself to stand and began walking to her girlfriend's apartment, praying that she was awake.

Y/N took a shaky breath as she clutched her ribs and stared at the door to Hailee's apartment. Two blocks had seemed easy initially but after one it had just become exhausting and painful for Y/N to drag herself through. She couldn't imagine having decided to walk all the way back to her dorm. She could barely hold herself up. She closed her eyes and knocked on the door, holding her breath. The conversation that could be heard through the walls was silenced and Y/N could hear determined footsteps move towards the door. The door was ripped open and Hailee stood behind it looking rather agitated.

"Do you have any idea what time it-" the younger girl froze momentarily when she realized who it was and took in their appearance. "Oh my god, Y/N." As if on cue, Y/N's legs finally gave in and she collapsed forwards into Hailee's arms. Hailee quickly gathered herself and called Joe who lifted Y/N with surprising ease and began walking down the hallway of the apartment; Hailee shutting the door behind them with her foot.

"Soph, make room on the couch and get the first aid kit! We have an emergency!" She exclaimed. Sophie took off towards the bathroom as Hailee and Joe walked in with Y/N in their arms, laying her on couch gently causing her to let out a small whimper in pain. Sophie came running in and froze when she saw Y/N.

"Oh no, bear." She said sadly as she kneeled down beside the couch next to Hailee.

"Y/N," Hailee said, "I need you to tell me what hurts okay babe? Sophie and I want to help you out here." Y/N nodded through a wince.

"It um, when he attacked me he kicked me a few times... And I think he," she stopped to take a deep breath. "It really hurt and I don't know how bad it is." Sophie and Hailee glanced at each other worriedly when Y/N revealed that she'd been attacked. Sophie unzipped the first aid kid and began pulling supplies out of it.

"Okay if we're going to help you, we've got to get this shirt off of you. We have two options. We can either cut it off you or we can try and take it off of you." Y/N thought for a moment. She really liked the shirt she was wearing.

"Can we try and take it off?" Hailee nodded with a sad smile. She took in their options of how to get it off before settling on a plan.

"Okay I need you to sit up for me baby." The older girl carefully sat up, wincing in pain. Y/N went to unbutton the shirt but hissed in pain when she realized that her knuckles were bloody and bruised from hitting her attacker. Hailee took her hands gently and inspected them before turning to Sophie.

"Could you wrap her hands while I help get her shirt off." The redhead nodded and grabbed a tube of antiseptic and some bandage before moving to sit next to Y/N on the couch. She took her hand and began softly rubbing antiseptic onto each cut and wrapping the bandaging around the girl's hands. Hailee watched quietly for a moment before sighing and beginning to unbutton Y/N's shirt. The brunette, who had been watching Sophie with great intensity, locked eyes with Hailee immediately, seeing the hurt and worry in her chocolate brown eyes. They held each other's gazes as Hailee undid each button and Sophie looked on with amusement at the two of them as she set to work on Y/N's other hand. She stopped for a moment to allow Hailee to help Y/N slide the shirt off of her, revealing the deep bruising marring Y/N's usually tan skin. Hailee gasped at the sight.

"Oh my god. Okay um... Does it hurt to breathe?" Hailee asked quietly.

"A little. It's not unbearable though. I don't think they're broken if that's what you're asking." Hailee nodded in relief.

"Okay then I'm going to wrap your ribs in a tight bandage just in case and then we'll go from there." Y/N nodded as the singer began wrapping the bandage around her, giving her just enough room to breathe properly but not leaving the bandaging too loose on her. As she finished, she began putting the supplies back into the first aid kit. Hailee took Y/N's bandaged hands into hers.

Okay, let's focus on getting you to bed, you need to rest baby." Hailee said as she stood and stuck her hands out for Y/N to take. The taller brunette carefully accepted them and pulled herself off the couch. She paused for a moment and looked between the girl in front of her.

"It's no big deal for me to go back to my house. I don't have to stay if-"

"No. You are staying here tonight. Don't try and argue with me on this one because it's not happening. Your house is like a 15 minute walk from here. There's no way you're in the shape to be trying to pull that off tonight." Hailee stated with a smile before taking the taller girl's hand. "C'mon, I'll take you to my room so you can get some sleep."

Y/N followed behind the brunette with no further arguments before they reached Hailee's room. She led her over to the bed before rummaging through a few drawers and pulling out a t-shirt and some sweat pants.

"Here, if you need help changing let me know, but I'm pretty sure you don't want to sleep in skinny jeans tonight... even if the do make your ass look good." Hailee said with a wink. Y/N blushed wildly and took the clothing gratefully.

"I uh, I think I'll be okay, thanks though... For everything." Hailee smiled softly at Y/N.

"It's really no problem Y/N. Now get some rest babe. Goodnight. I love you." She said as she carefully cuddled up to her girlfriend.

http-loserr I hope this is what you wanted! Surprise!