Winning her game.

Start from the beginning

I rest my head on his chest and close my eyes. But they quickly open as I feel him fly.

I hear wing beats and I know they aren't mine because I didn't have my wings out.

"Wait a minute, Robbie, stop." I feel him stop and I look behind him.

"Oh my god." I smile. On Robbie's back, were black wings like a crow, probably 10 inches longer than mine. I spread my wings and fly out of his arms.

I look down and see Lost Boys looking up at us. I look behind Robbie to see Peter charging behind us.

"Robbie, follow me."

"How, I don't know how to fly."

"Do you want to die?"

"No." Robbie scoffed.

"Then dive!" I shout. We both dive down to the jungle and land.

"How?" Robbie asked.

"Um." I blush.

"Luna, what did you do." Robbie glared at me. 3 boys already died at his blade, I don't want to be the 4th.

"I just thought about you flying to excape the boys. I didn't mean for you to get wings." I rush.

Robbie looked so mad. Before I knew it, Robbie pushed me down to the ground with his dagger on my throat, his wings outstretched behind him.

"Kill her, and you'll die as well." Peter snapped suddenly, holding a sword to the back of Robbie's neck.

Robbie looked at him and I kicked him in the gut, making him get off of me.

"Hey!" Robbie snapped, stretching his wings in an angry way.

"You started it by pinning me to the ground!" I snap back, flaring my wings back in a hostile way.

Robbie unsheathed his dagger and tackled me to the ground.

Peter's P.O.V.
The next sence went by fast as Robbie launched at Luna, their two pairs of wings as one.

Black and brown as one. Luna takes it to far when she turned into her wolf form and started clawing at him.

Jacob in his wolf form came in the scene and got Luna off of Robbie. Soon, Chris came in, getting on Luna and tackling her to the ground as she clawed at her back to get Chris off.

It took Jacob and a few other wolves to get Chris off of Luna. The wolves, including Luna all circled around Chris as he glared mostly at Luna, who snarled.

"Now!" I shout. The wolves all started attacking Chris. Biting and clawing at him as he screams for mercy while Moon walked over to me, pleased. I pet ber, praise her and nod as Luna walks back to the wolves.

Luna jumped over the wolves and into the circle the wolves had made as all the wolves stop and back away into a circle as Luna walked up to Chris,
pinning Chris down to the ground with her paw like he was nothing. He grunts in pain as Luna towers over him with a blank face.

She looked at Robbie, who was next to me along with Felix, Lilly, Henry and the trio while Jack was back at camp with Cassie and the twins.

"Want to do the honors Robbie? You always did want to kill Chris." Luna smirks.

"Gladly." Robbie smirked, walking past the wolves and into the circle, unsheathing his dagger and pressing it against Chris's throat.

"Stop. I'm-I'm sorry for what I did." Chris says.

"Why would you apologize?" Moon snapped.

"Because I want to end this war. I want back in camp."

"Oh, now you can kill him. Or can I kill him myself?" Luna growled.

"I'll gladly kill him." Robbie snarls, pressing his dagger harder against Chris's throat.

"Not yet." I say. Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy as Robbie loosens his swords grip on Chris's throat as Luna lays down, growling low and not taking her eyes off of Chris.

"Why do you want to get back in my camp?" I snarl, taking my sword and aiming it at Chris.

"I'm tired of fighting. Tired of fighting my king."

"Oh now let me kill him!" Moon yells, getting up with her teeth bared and ears back as she stamps her paw on the ground.

The wolves start to growl.

"What makes you think that saying that you're sorry is a way to get back in my camp? First you declare war. Now you want to get back in my camp." I snarl.

"Please let me back in."

"Peter. Let me at him."

"Give me one good reason not to send Luna after you?" I snap.

"Because if you let me back in camp, no harm will come to Luna."