The vampires bloody love ||Hiccstrid fanfic||

||A/N: I do not own How To Train Your Dragon. everything belongs to dreamwork. And this is a modern fanfic, don't like? don't read. Hope you all will enjoy my fanfic. Sorry if bad english, I am from Norway so my main lanuage is Norwegina not english||

PROLOGUE

*~Astrids prov~*

For centuries I lived in the dark, fighting the monster I had become, I had traveled all over the states, when I finnaly came back home, home I haven't been there in two hundret years from now. Who I am? I am Astrid Hofferson, I am a vampire!

I am 18 years old no wait I have been 18 years old in 398 years. I was fighting my carvings for blood, I wanted to make a fresh start. I've never tought coming back home would help.

I was walking in the hall way in berk high school, I was wearing a black jacket, a red tanktop with tight blacl jeans and red converse. I had my hair in a braid I walked around in the hall way, looking, looking for who? I have no idea, all I know is that he is a wizard, and can tell the future! I know coming back home is dangerous, but my misson is to get that boy and use him so we vampirers can stop the war betwen werewolfs and vampirers. All I know is he lives in the family with the great witch Valka Haddock who happen to be a werewolf hunter and vampire hunter.

I've heard she hold it all a secred for her husband and her son, thats why he can help us. I need to get to her son without her noticing it.

Well well back to now, I was walking in the hall way looking for my new locker, when I bumped into someone who I didn't tougt would change my life..

*~Hiccups prov~*

I was runing late again! I walked quick in the hall way, first day of this High School year, I needet to be there on time, my name is Henry Haddock, but everyone calls me Hiccup, why? I have no idea. where was I? Yeah walking in the hall way when I bumped into someone, she was a pretty girl with blond hair that was in a perfect braid, she had amazing ocean blue eyes I coud be lost in, She had a black jacked with a red tanktop and black jeans, just wow! I am happy this summer I hit the puperty hard, I had a messy redish brown hair, emerald green eyes and freckless, I was no longer small and weak, I was tall with a little muchlss. I was wearing a black lether jacket woth a red skull on my shoulder, a green t-short and dark blue jeans, I had black converse "I am sorry!" I said awkwardly to her, she looked a bit annoyed "Watch where you're going!" she said "I-I am sorry, I-I will not do it again" yay, I am really good at making thing awkward. she just noded and left me, with a goffy smile on my lip. She had to be new! I am the majors son so I know everyone who lives here, but I don't know her. I remembered what the clock was "shit! I am late!" I said runing to class.