photos ; the basics

originally i wrote this in pastel but realized this is pretty general stuff so i thought just throw it into its own chapter because i need post more so yea here ya go

photos ; the basics

now this is where all your training comes to. all the aesthetic pictures you will take. phones suck at taking good pictures even more so for aesthetic ones. unless you're grunge because their whole thing is unclean and unpolished stuff which shows in their photos. uneven lighting. blurry. in the moment shots. which there's nothing wrong with that especially if you know how do it right. but not all aesthetic pictures can be like that. we're talking about pastel or kawaii or others where it can befit from a clean look to it.

clean no blurry pictures with a polish finish. thats the majority of certain aesthetic pictures and it's hard to do if you aren't taking up photography as a hobby. but if you're into aesthetics enough you probably are but that doesn't mean a whole lot without time and practice making you any good.

i'm not saying get one of those expensive cameras and carry that around whenever you just happen to find a good moment to take an aesthetic picture (unless you want to/can do that go for it i guess). i'm just saying get good with your phone camera and try learn up on how take better pictures with it. i'll do a quick run down on the rule of thirds and lighting for photos on a different chapter to make it easy for you guys but in the mean time maybe do your own research. be ahead of the game. this is just because i want get everyone to the same level of understanding and get this talk out of the way. camera working can be tricky and i don't want throw anyone into talking about it head first.

anyways. it may seem weird but try meet up with friends and do like a cute little Photo shoot. i've done it. it's fun. they might not be the same aesthetic as you but it's still cool and they can take pictures of you too! i use one of those polaroid cameras and at first you'll be nervous to use up all the film so quick and on pictures that might not always come out right but you need practice to get good. so carry that with you as much as you want. i know everyone is doing it now so you might feel weird about it or because of that don't want follow a crowd and that's you. that's fine. but a big part of aesthetics is being confident and being in control of you. enjoy things even if everyone else is that shouldn't lessen it for you. i understand why it would but just try push past that and have fun.

also you don't have rush anything and go at your own pace but try to slowly put yourself out there because the pictures and happiness that follows with that is best thing.

(also places like Wish have all kinds of film you can buy that isn't as costly as the rest. i got like 100 things of it for 15$ on like amazon it's 15$ for 20 so clearly Wish is the better deal. so just keep that in mind. Wish is a good place to start buying aesthetic stuff for cheap if you're willing to wait that long and gamble on the Quality with certain things but for the most part they're pretty good).

that's pretty much it. this is the bare bone basics but i thought i should say something on it to get people in the mood for pictures. for the most part you shouldn't worry about photos not always coming out just right because not all of them will. and the more you practice the better you'll be at it anyways.

also other chapters in the works besides photography and ones like the last one is things for hair, accessories, maybe music, and more! so be on the look out! votes and comments inspire me to write more and faster so if you're enjoying this and want it out faster than just vote and if you want more comment! comment wanting something certain for a chapter will fuel me to do it!

p.s. chapters being in order won't happen it's going get messy from here on out because wattpad is dumb and doesn't let me move chapters around to fit my needs.