subcategories ;

1). Pale: Pale colors with undertones or effects and objects against white backgrounds; color differences.

2). Kawaii: Light colors with references to Japan culture like food, characters (anime), and language.

3). Focal: Very similar to Grudge and Pale. Images of more busy areas and lots of human activity. No clear face is seen. Unsure where to focus on, the faceless person or the background they are against/looking at.

4). Cosmic: Very often confused with its main Space. Focus on the natural beauty of space and all it's wonders. Uses extreme colors and may have edited images with cosmic representations.

5). Horror: Like Goth Aesthetic it has darker themes and colors. Unlike Goth, it is more on the scary and horrific side of things. References to blood, gore, tragedy, and even Extreme versions of satanic imagery.

6). Retro: It's the good ol' days and the nowadays meet and become one. Morden meets old. Broken box TVs in the woods and riding bikes everywhere. VHS tapes with flowers in them and pale colors. IT is playing in the theaters and old fashioned human activity in the Morden Day.

Comment which aesthetic you guys want me go over first. For now I might just go in order with the basics and go on from there as people ask for it. I can do quick updates with comments~