WHAT?!?!

*Jack POV*

I picked Chris up and started for the nurses office. It was just around the corner luckily.

"Jack!" Someone called from behind me. It sounded like Daniel. Daniel was the "king" of the football team. Nothing went without his say. I ignored him and walked into the nurses office.

"Can I help......" The nurse started before she saw Chris, "Oh my god.... Lay him on the bed. I need to make a call." I already knew what call. It's to take him to a hospital. He was severely injured. The damage looked as if he was hit with something more than just their fists. Maybe a baseball bat? Or..... a thought came into mind. Maybe a dumbbell or a weight... Those surely would cause a lot of damage. I sat beside Chris and grabbed his paw. I didn't know what to do. He could be hurt badly or permanently. This wasn't intended. All I could think of is how to get revenge. I could pull a cheap trick or I could go all out one on one against Daniel.

"Ok. The ambulance is on the way. Is there anyone else you want to go with him?" The nurse asked.

"Uh... yes actually. His name is Mikha. Mikha White," I responded quietly. She made the announcement and a few minutes later, Mikha walked in. I knew him but not well. I got up and walked to him and explained what was happening. He looked over my shoulder at Chris and nodded. I sat down in a lounge chair waiting for the ambulance.

"Do you know why they did this?" Mikha asked shaking his head.

"He's gay. And people don't accept him for it," I explained hoping he would still support us. He nodded which gave me a wave of relief.

The door opened and three paramedics walked in. One was a slim green and grey tiger. The other two were dogs. One was a Dalmatian and the other was a golden retriever. They examined Chris and the tiger shook his head.

"Sir, what's going to happen to him?" I asked impatiently.

"All I can say is he's going to need serious help. And he would be seeing you guys for a long time or never again. He's gone into a traumatic coma. He's been hit with what looks like something heavy and hard. Possibly a disc weight or even a dumbbell," He said shaking his head.

"What?!" I yelled. I probably yelled too loud. It echoed through the halls and people started peeking out as they rolled Chris out of the building. Tears began rolling from my eyes. Mikha hugged me to comfort me. We walked and got in the ambulance. Which was a very bumpy ride to the hospital. Mikha called home to say he left school for an emergency and probably wasn't going to be home that night or the next day. I did the same. My parents understood luckily.

------------------------------------------

*Special POV Daniel*

Finally got to him. That Chris kid had been annoying since he got to this school. All he did was ask and beg for attention. I realized that he'd be good at making up stories but he went too far by making up a terrorist attack and his boyfriend saving his life. Ha! Like I was going to believe a fucking faggot. Of course terrorist attacks were bad and all but he really thinks people will believe him when he adds in that he had a hero that gave up his life for his boyfriend. Ok... sure. Anyways, at least he'd learn his lesson. I only hoped I hurt him. But I think I did more than that. Damn, I coulda killed him. He might already be dead. That's one less faggot in this world. But I know of one more now that I saw him take care of Chris like a baby. It was Jack. I knew I could beat him. But I'd save that for football practice. Easy target.

"Danny, don't you think you may have gone too far this time?" Red asked. Red was a smaller guy. He was a wolf with grey fur and a little red fur. Red always wore a hat. He looked pretty good with a hat on. His ears were always pinned back by his hat.

"Nah, I've been waiting for that since the fag got here," I said laughing.

"I don't know, man, you may actually have gone too far this time. You can have a murder on your record. Which means you can't play at college," Logan said. Logan was a deer that was about 5'9". He had a good muscle tone and was pretty strong. I kinda felt betrayed. My two best friends telling me I was wrong with a faggot. Huh. Fuck this then. I wasn't going to talk to a faggot supporter. Especially my ex friends I shall now call them.

"Fine! I don't need you two. Go away and I'll see you at practice," I said pushing them and storming away. I went to the weight room and tossed the weight inside not caring where it landed. I'll just make a freshman pick it up. This school had to be full of gay faggots. Why? I have no clue. But whatever the reason, I was going to rid it of them. Whatever it costed me. If I lose my scholarship, oh well. This HAD to happen.