"Normani what?"

"Stop worrying and just do."

"Alright, fine." She gets on and wraps her arms and legs around me.

"Tightly babe," I say.

She holds on tighter and I look back at her, "Ready?"

"I guess?"

I shrug and jump up, grabbing onto the roof of a building. The whole time, she's panting and mumbling 'Oh my gosh.'

"Why are you so scared?" I laugh.

She smacks the back of my head and glares at me, "That's not funny."

I pretend to get mad at her and extend my fangs while hissing at her. Her face gets paler than usual and she damn near falls until I hold her arm tighter to me.

"Your face!" I snort.

She sucks her teeth and I feel the anger radiating off her, "I wanna go home."

"No, no! I'm done."

She blankly stares at me and I look ahead, clearing my throat. "You ready?"

"I'm waiting," She says.

I nod and pull up over the building and into the air.

"Shit, are we flying?!" She yells.

"Yesss we are," I say.

She laughs and I continue going higher and higher, out of regular eyesight.

"This is so cool, wow," She breaths out.

I decide to play with her just one more time and dip down, coming back up quickly.

"Normani I will jump my damn self, stop fucking around!"

"I'm sorry, it's fun!"

She sucks her teeth and goes quiet, I look back at her and pout. She turns her head and I slow down.

"Unwrap your legs and let them down," I say.

"Are you crazy?" She asks.

"I thought you trusted me, besides, I'm gonna hold onto you still."

"...Fine," She huffs.

She does it and starts whining while holding on to my neck tighter, "I'm dangling!"

I use one of my hands and pull her under me, she immediately wraps her legs around my waist again and glares at me.

I smile at her and give her a long kiss, "Don't be like that."

She kisses me back and arches her brow, "I'm basically upside down in the air." She looks down at my lips and kisses me again.

"But you're safe."

I land on the roof of our destination and rub her sides slowly, "You wanna jump with me? Or you want me to catch you?"

"With you."

I nod and walk along the edge the roof, "I'm on the edge of glory and I'm hanging on a moment of truth."

I feel her burning holes into the side of my face but I ignore her and continue to look across the roof while trying to hide my grin, "I'm on the edge, the edge, the edge, the edge, the edge, the edge, the edge!"

"This is a joke to you?"

I look to her and walk off the corner of the edge dramatically, "I'm on the edge with you!"