Chapter 27

*three more chapters left*

Lauren's POV

I walk through the school with Tyler, on our usual bullshit. I hold onto his shoulders as he carries me around on his back.

"Tyler, I'm so in love."

"I know, it's disgustingly cute," He fake cringes.

"So tell me, when are we getting vampire babies?" He asks.

"First of all, that made my uterus hurt. Secondly, not now. My parents will beat my ass. Thirdly, they would be cute right?!"

He lightly jumps and nods, "Yes!"

"Also Normani told me that nine times out of ten I'd die if I gave birth to a vampire while being a mortal."

He stops and looks back at me.

"Don't look at me like that!"

"You're the one being a depressing cunt," He says.

I suck my teeth and slap the back of his head, "Anyway, Mr. 'Change me after graduation, daddy.'"

"Get on the winning team, hoe."

The bell rings and we make our way to fourth period which is English, good thing I love this class. I smile when I see Normani, I tell Tyler to sit me on her lap and he goes talk to the other three. We have a five minute grace period before class started.

"Hey there pretty lady," She says.

She puts her phone down and wraps her free arm around my waist. I hold her face as she plants multiple kisses on my lips.

"I feel like a raging lesbian," She smirks.

"You play too much," I laugh and nudge her head.

She grins then takes a bite of the wrap she had in her other hand.

"What is that?" I curiously ask.

"It's a chicken wrap."

I stare at it then look back at her, I repeat the actions and she chuckles.

"You want a bite, don't you?" She asks.

I nod and gladly help myself, on my third bite she snatches it back with her face scrunched up.

"You give people an inch, they take a mile. It be your own people."

I suck my teeth, "Don't do that."

She mocks me and pecks my lips.

"You got some on the side of your mouth," She says. 

She reaches up and wipes the ranch with her thumb before sucking it off. I stare at her with near wet panties and unholy thoughts. She has on a white T-Shirt, black sweatpants, and black Nike slides with a gold chain, gold studded earrings, light makeup, and a messy bun. Did someone call for daddy potential? Fuck me now Mani, please.