Chapter 2

Normani's POV

I exit the school with my friends and eagerly walk to the bodega.

"Bitch what is the rush?" Diamond asks while walking faster. She jumps on my back and I suck my teeth, trying to get her off me.

"I'm not getting off, this lowkey comfy," She laughs.

"'Lowkey comfy', my ass!" I chuckle as we walk into the store. I grab a juice, chips, and go up to the counter. "Yea, lemme get uhhhh turkey and swiss. Lettuce, mayonnaise, and pepper."

I pay for my stuff and wait for the others to order, I take a bite of my sandwich and moan at the texture and taste.

Ally glances at me and laughs, "Woah there tiger, that sandwich gon make your dick hard next." I look at her with a smirk and run my tongue through the mayo.

"So what are we doing?" Joey asks.

"My aunt and uncle want me to train for like five hours." I check the time and quickly finish the rest of the sandwich. "I actually gotta be home in fifteen minutes."

"Ooh, I'm coming," Ally says.

I wave down a cab and Ally follows me into the backseat.

__

"Helloooo," I yell while walking into the house, I sit on the couch and wait for them to come out.

"Think fast!" My uncle runs out and towards Ally, she dodges him and presses her hand to his neck. She drains some of his energy and smirks at him.

"Stop attempting on me Nas."

"Okay y'all let's go, I wanna get this over with," My aunt says while walking down the steps.

We're going to our upstate house to do the training, since the house is surrounded by a bunch of trees and secluded it's the best place to do it without getting spotted. After a long four hours we pull up to the house and I grin, overly excited.

We get out the car and walk through the house to the backyard

"Ready for training?" My uncle smirks.

I laugh and tie my hair back, "Of course, can't wait to demolish you again."

"Niece grew some balls," He chuckles.

"Always had them."

"Aight first up Nasir and Normani," My aunt announces. His eyes glow ice blue as his fangs extend and mine do the same while I get into position.

The usual color my eyes turn when I go into my vampire form is a tan/light brown color. However, they turn ice blue when I'm excited, gold when I'm really angry, and deep blue when I'm having sex. I don't know about the sex part, but everything else is the same for my aunt, uncle, and Joey.