Chapter 15

Lauren's POV

I hold Normani's hand as we walk down the street, I lay my head on her shoulder and breathe in her scent that I love so much. Like a mix of cherries and lavenders.

"Are you sniffing me?"

"Don't say it like that, I sound like a creep."

"You're my creep," She tilts my head up and kisses me, grinning.

"Please don't," I laugh.

She laughs and kisses me again, "You hungry?"

I nod and lick my lips, "Mhm, I want late night pancakes."

She leads us to a 'IHOP' and we get seated at a booth in the back of the restaurant. I get blueberry pancakes while she gets strawberry. As we're almost done eating I get a little bold and smirk.

I place my hand on her inner thigh, dangerously close to her crotch and tilt my head, she stops mid scoop and looks down at my hand.

"Baby," I say lowly.

She turns her head to me, still shook up, "Hmm?"

I slowly move my hand to the waistband of her sweatpants and kiss beneath her earlobe, "Remember what we were doing before your uncle walked in, last week?"

"Y-yea," She stutters while shifting around.

I notice a slight shade of a deep blue form around her brown eyes and I give her a curious look. She closes her eyes and that's when I bring my attention back to her body.

I slip my hand in and cuff her through her briefs, I feel her harden beneath my palm and whisper into her ear. "We should continue," I lightly bite on her earlobe and stroke my finger over her length. "You know my parents won't be back till some time after midnight."

She moans softly and tilts her head back, "Okay."

I grin and pull her into me by her jean jacket, licking the strawberry syrup from the corner of her mouth. I pull back and grab my coat, leaving the table. I look back to see her still sitting there with her eyes glued to me, looking like a lost puppy.

I motion for her to follow and she throws money on the table, quickly coming to me.

__

I push her head down and her lips go around my clit. She moans and circle it with her tongue then sucks on it. I groan and move my hands into her hair, she slightly nibbles on it and my back arches while pulling on her hair more.

"Don't pull my hair out," She mumbles while putting her tongue back inside me.

"Don't stop," I moan.

She moves her tongue in waves and I push head in deeper.

"Fuck, baby. Yes!" I groan.

She uses her thumb to rub my clit in small circles. My hips rise off the bed and I grind my pussy against hef mouth. Her tongue strokes in and out of me faster than before, my breathing becomes more erratic. She gets more rough and licks from my entrance back up to my clit, sucking hard as she goes.

My thighs start trembling and I let out a whimper.

"Mm, M-Mani I'm cu-f-f-fuuccck."

My orgasm rips through me and I hear her slurp everything up as I try to catch my breath. She licks up to my navel, up between my breasts, my neck, and stops at my lips.