Chapter 3

"Ruby, welcome, to my house." he said.

I looked around the house, it was welcoming, and it's lively and cozy.

He opened the front door, and I ran inside, just like what he did to me. "Hey! I didn't say you can come in!" he shouted as he raced to me.

"I didn't ask if I could, right?" I asked back. He blushed knowing I left him speechless. "Now who has a epic comeback?" I asked him while I giggled. He punched me in the arm playfully and I punched him back.

He showed me every part of the house. Luckily, he has a guest room I could stay in. His room is beside the guest room, so me and him will still have close contact.

I heard his doorbell ring. Who could that be?

"I'll get it," I said. "Are you sure? There are demons and other creatures out there. They have humanly manners, they could do anything humans can do. Sometimes they disguise themselves as humans." he explained.

"Alucard, I've been dealing with wolves and their king in my life. I'm gonna be just fine." I said. He took my sycthe and handed it to me. "Just hold this so you can protect yourself." I nodded and went to the door holding the sycthe in my hand.

I opened the door and a guy with chinese looks was in front of me. He wore armor that was from China, I assume. He carried a spear with some line of electricity flowing in it.

He looked at me and pointed his spear at me. "You're not Alucard, imposter." he said as he lifted me with his spear and flipped my over. I landed in the grass right outside Alucard's home, laying down on my back. He pointed his spear to my face once more.

"Who are you?" I asked. My heart's beating fast. I slay wolves, not humans. "I was thinking about asking you the same thing." he said. His eyes show no mercy.

"Zilong!" a familiar voice shouted from the back. It was Alucard.

Zilong looked back and saw Alucard waving to him.

"Alucard, before we can talk, you know this imposter?" he said while looking at me.

"You know this guy?" I asked Alucard with fear in my eyes. "Ah, Zilong meet Ruby. Ruby, meet Zilong," he said. "Zilong and I were best friends since we were little. I hope you're not that shocked about his presence."

Zilong removed the spear from my face. "You know this girl?" he asked. "Yeah, we met in the woods." Alucard explained.

Eventually we finished with the chit chat, and got back in the house. Zilong apologized to me for giving me a shock. I accepted it.

We had fun chatting. Until Zilong finally said something weird.

"So, is my room ready?" he asked Alucard. Alucard was speechless. What is he hiding?

"Uhh..  About that. Ruby's staying in for the night so she kinda occupied your room." he said. Oh my gosh so I took a rest in Zilong's bed?!

"What?!" Zilong shouted. I have a feeling this guy is short tempered. Flames started growing around him.

"What's wrong with sharing a room with Ruby?" Alucard had asked. "Dude, you know how I feel about girls, right?" Zilong replied. Alucard shook his head. "Oh my gord, we've been friends for so long and you don't know that?"

Zilong explained that he gets super touchy around girls once he know them. "And there was this one time I met a girl called Freya and I accidently touch her-" Zilong's story was cut out by a Alucard that have enough with his stories.

"Okay, we get it. Ruby, you're sleeping in my room." he said. "W- what? Me? Sleep in your room?" I asked. He gave me kind of a death glare, and finally bolted the words,"Do I need to repeat that?" as he stood up and head for his room