Chapter 4 Season 2

"Hello everyone. My name is Principal Tigreal. Welcome, to ML University." The principal said as he introduced himself. A series of 'woohoo' and murmur exploded, along with the waves of clapping hands. "You all must be wondering, why the faculties have gathered you here. We are here to have a celebration, beacuse of your welcome to this University. We will have games, feasts, and more. You all will get paired, and you get to pick ypur pair. Me and the other faculties are going to prepare, so go ahead, pick your partners!" he said. Everyone started to either walk around, chatting with a friend, finding a partner, or waiting for them to get picked by somebody else. I looked over at Karina's group and they're split into 2, Layla and Alice, Karrie and Karina.

"So... You wanna be my partner?" Alucard asked. This startled me because I was lost in thoughts. 'GODDAMIT RUBY.' I told myself.

Alucard chuckled a little. I gave him a grumpy face and said, "Yeah, sure." And with that set, he smiled at me.

Everyone looks like they already got their partners, and were chatting to drown time away. Principal Tigreal and the other paculties were chatting behind stage. 'Probably about the games and feast.' I though. "Hey, you wanna take a look around?" Alucard had asked. I nodded my head in agreement as we walked out of the crowded place, trying to avoid glares from Karina's gang. There were tons of people so we kinda.. Sorta... I don't know.. Kicked some people?

In the middle of the crowd, it was starting to get really packed up. Alucard looked around and grabbed my hand tightly, which made me feel like my cheeks were near a fireplace. "Umm.. Alucard?" I said as loud as I could so he could hear me among these people. "What?" he shouted back. He can't really look at me because he's focusing to get out way out. He even punched some dude in the back to he can lead us out of here. The guy looked really pissed off, and he was wearing some sort of space gear. His partner looked like he was wearing space gear, too. "Hey! What the hell?!" he looks pissed off with Alucard. (Hint hint, one of the guy starts with S and ends with R, while the other one starts with A and ends with A *wink wink* ;) )

Alucard ignored their calls, which made them even more pissed off. Gladly, they didn't chase after us in the end, and good news, we got out of the friking crowd. Alucard was basically panting, while I almost jumped out of the crowd.

"That... Was tiring." he said. "Yeah. You wanna go upstairs?" I asked. He nodded in agreement. We went upstairs, only to find more rooms along the hallways. "Geez goddamn there's so much rooms." I said. Alucard looked dissapointed with something. "You know what, maybe we should go down. I bet there's nothing but a whole bunch of rooms from here until upstairs."

-------------------------------------
A/N :
*takes deep breath*

HELLO I KNOW THIS IS A FRIKIN, FRIKIN SHORT CHAPTER AND THERE'S ONLY LIKE 500 WORDS D':

I KNOW I AM DISAPPOINTMENT. I KNOW THAT SINCE FOREVER. I AM REALLY SORRY. I'VE BEEN BUSY AND SCHOOL'S ABOUT TO COME UP IN MONDAY AND IM GONNA GO TO HELL ONCE MORE. BUT I PROMISE YOU GUYS THAT IDK AT WHAT CHAPTER, IMMA MAKE IT SUUUUUPER ASS LONG.

TY.