"I hate seeing you grow up." She sighs, pulling me into another hug.

"Well, I'm already a mother, so I'm already pretty grown up." I joke.

I look around at my new house. It's what I've always dreamt of a house like this: small and sweet. I can already imagine my little girl growing up in this house. Everyday growing, learning, becoming an individual.

If I were to describe to you what my future would look like it would be me, in this house, with a five year old Ellie (Because after that I would probably need a bigger house).

This whole thing is changing my life around. When I was younger I never wanted kids. I didn't want them. I wanted to move to New York, in an apartment, and model.

But now standing in a house, beside my sister, knowing my baby girl is being babysat a few minutes down the road by someone who was practically my sister, it changes my views on everything.

This house is much more them some walls and a roof. This house is my home.

~

"Avery!" I hear Niall yell from outside the door. I quickly stuff the rest of my things in my bag and turn to the door opening it. Niall is standing right outside it, Ellie in hands, looking frantic.

"Niall I need to go." I say, holding back my tears.

"Avery what's going on?" He asks me.

Niall

"Nothing Niall, I just need to get home!" She screams, Ellie covers her ears.

Avery's face suddenly softens looking at the little girl. "Momma why are you mad?" She asks.

"Baby, it's nothing." She sighs, bringing a hand up to Ellie's face genially touching it. "Niall, can you get one of the boys to drive me back to town, and you stay here with El, I don't want her to miss out on this." She smiles.

"I guess, but Ave what's going on?" I press again. She looks towards Ellie, obviously not wanting to say it infront of the three year old. "Hey El, how about you go back and play with the girls, I'll be there in a minute." I smile and set her down. She quickly runs off. Both me and Avery watch her carefully until she is in the arms of Perrie.

"What happened?." I ask again.

"My neighbour just called me." She says in a quiet voice.

"And," I look at her to continue.

"Niall something's wrong I just need to go. Can you please just get one of the boys to take me home." She says, tears brimming in her eyes.

"Why can't I take you?" I question.

"Because, Ellie likes you and you have her car seat. Just please." She begs.

The rest of that day was a blur to me, I got Zayn to drive her back while the rest of us stayed back with Ellie. As much as I loved seeing Ellie play in the water all I could think of was Avery and her house.

Suddenly I got enraged. How the hell could that just happen?.

I ran back to the table and dialled Avery's number. I don't know why I wasn't sympathetic, she wouldn't just leave without Ellie unless something was really wrong.

Three rings, then it went straight to voice mail

'Hey! It's Avery-Rose Parker! I can't answer the phone right now because I'm probably making my dreams come true! You know what to do." The answering machine says.