Chatper 2 pt.3

HEJSJS I WAS ON YOUTUBE AND CAME ACROSS A SHOW CALLED THE FOUR- ITS AMAZING I LOVE ZHAVIA SMMM 💞😤
————
"I need to get you alone~." - Unforgettable (Zhavia performance)
———————
JUNGKOOKS P.O.V; 1:50
"P-please..." I whimpered as Jimin started to place hickeys on my neck, I moan quietly as I tried to stop moaning so much.
3RD PERSON
Jimin noticed how his little bunny was trying to contain his moans. Oh~ perfect plan~ Jimin thought happily. Jimin stopped kissing Jungkook's neck, pulling away and looking Jungkook,
making eye contact. Jimin can see right through Jungkook's eyes as if his eyes were transparent. His bunny's big brown doe eyes, filled with lust, Jungkook's eyes begging to have pleasure.

"Daddy~! Stop staring and fuck me!" Jungkook whined. Jimin smiles for a few seconds, thinking at how Jungkook is so cute, begging for his dick. Jimin chuckles and Jungkook just stares at Jimin confusingly and innocently Which made Jimin wanna fuck him until his bunny didn't even know his own name.
Imagining Jungkook's head thrown back, eyes closed, mouth open, moans spilling out of his mouth.

"PARK JIMIN, IF YOU DONT MOVE YOUR ASS AND FUCK ME I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YO-"
"You'd beat the shit out of who, bunny~?" Jimin said ever so innocently , smirking at Jungkook.

JUNGKOOKS P.O.V; 2:15 AM
"N-no one J-Jimin.." i trailed off at the end and mentally cursed and slapped myself for stuttering. I felt Jimin's finger lifting my chin so I could look at him in the eyes. I make eye contact with his beautiful eyes.
"Tell me babyboy, you wouldn't lie to daddy, would you now?" Jimin whispered ever so seductively. I don't reply back, chewing the bottom of my lip.
"Babyboy, would you listen and obey daddy?"
"Y-yes daddy." I replied, not trying to sound excited as I knew what would happen since I didn't reply to his question earlier.
"Turn around and lay on your back~" Jimin commanded. I obviously obey his command, I could feel his smirk and eyes on my body.

"Be prepared for tonight babyboy, we're gonna spend all day together." Jimin seductively whispered into Jungkook's ear, making Jungkook whimper as he imagined what would happen the whole day and His bunny was very excited.~

—————-
Not long chapter but it's like 10 pm and I still have hw): dkdndjdn I should've done homework earlier but I was too occupied thinking of new ideas for new chaptersss(: hope you enjoyed anddd please comment, vote, and just love yourself-💓☺